News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

GOD GOD DAM DAM IT!!!! AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO FUCKING GOLD????????????????????????? FFUUFUUUUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN LIKE HOLY SHIT I WAS ON THAT THING WHERE U WIN 2 OUT OF 3 AND YOU GO UP, THE LITTLE SHIT GOT CANCLLED SAYING 'OH YOU HAVAN'T BEEN PLAYING RANKED FOR JUST ONE FUUUFUFUUFFUUCKING AND I MEAN 1 FUCKING WEEK AND JUST CANCLES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING RITO SOOOO OP KISS MY ASS IS IT RALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO SILVER 2 FROM SILVER 3?????? GODDDDD DAMMMM ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! CURSE U RITO U SON OF A NO MOM!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Quote from: wolf on September 22, 2014, 07:10:36 AMGOD GOD DAM DAM IT!!!! AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO FUCKING GOLD????????????????????????? FFUUFUUUUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN LIKE HOLY SHIT I WAS ON THAT THING WHERE U WIN 2 OUT OF 3 AND YOU GO UP, THE LITTLE SHIT GOT CANCLLED SAYING 'OH YOU HAVAN'T BEEN PLAYING RANKED FOR JUST ONE FUUUFUFUUFFUUCKING AND I MEAN 1 FUCKING WEEK AND JUST CANCLES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING RITO SOOOO OP KISS MY ASS IS IT RALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO SILVER 2 FROM SILVER 3?????? GODDDDD DAMMMM ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! CURSE U RITO U SON OF A NO MOM!!!

I'm not even to Bronze V yet
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

Good lord Fnatic vs OMG closest game everrr

Quote from: wolf on September 22, 2014, 07:10:36 AM/rant

My hubby was Diamond, didn't play for like 2 weeks because of work, and he got demoted to Plat. I don't play LoL a lot so I know this shit is gonna happen to me too D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FireArrow

I think they're getting rid of inactivity decay for gold and below. Which is nice, becuase playing ranked everyday is bad for your heart.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

I only just got to level 29.
Is ranked really that bad? o-o
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Somewhat. The lower in rank you are, the more people blindly throw insults when losing a game. Once you get past low silver, while still abrasive, people attack your play rather than your character. Normals are a bit more tame all around.

Silver IV-: "I hope you die of cancer fag. You don't deserve to live for giving up first blood."
Silver II+: "Why the hell didn't you dodge that? Are you stupid?"

braix

You know what, I'm still playing ranked.
I wanna get good. :P

FireArrow

mikey

If I get all my homework/nsmworkload done this week, maybe, just MAYBE, I can start playing ranked here and there :)
unmotivated

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Wolf

Nah rank's are best when ur teams are all bronze 5 trolls while the enemy is like fucking korean challenger smurf or something.

Wolf

If u can handle the anger that comes when u lose, then i'd say do ranked.

mikey

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on September 29, 2014, 11:31:35 PMStrife is the real MOBA.
Strife is still in beta and while I'd say it's a well thought out game, the gameplay and graphics are nowhere near the level of League.
(BTW Ray is so OP it's not even funny)
unmotivated

braix

i win only like 7/16 times