News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Submission for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, June 09, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on October 16, 2012, 11:22:23 AMK-Night if I can't trust you to arrange how can I trust you to update :(
This be true.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 16, 2012, 07:03:45 AMUnfortunately we need ppl who can check sheets.

I agree, but wouldn't it save those people who can check for errors a bunch of work if the noobs lesser experienced members are able to upload the sheets to the site?  That way the senior members can check the sheets, turn them over to the junior members for updation, and their work is done.

Shadoninja

I have very little interest in looking over other people's work.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

SOOOOO...

Deku hasn't been online for nearly two weeks.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Olimar12345

My computer crashed :c I'll be out for a while.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 18, 2012, 09:09:50 PMMy computer crashed :c I'll be out for a while.
Haven't you already sent Deku comments on everybody's?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

So only thing left is for Deku to post them, and then everybody fix them....

DEKU!  PLEASE!  WE'RE ON YOUR SCHEDULE!  PLZ, FOR THE LOVE OF ARPEGGIOS, POST OLIMAR'S COMMENTS!

Olimar12345

Most of them are up, we're really just waiting on people to check their posts/make the corrections and deku to accept the ones that are ready.

TheZeldaPianist275

'Cept for mine & JD's.  Arrg, I check this topic so many times a day....

TheZeldaPianist275

Bump.

Sigh.. Olimar, can you just post your comments right now?  In your own post?

Olimar12345

Yugi