Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I think you're confused about the edit button.  You just triple posted.

YAY FOR BANJO KAZOOIE ON THE XBOX LIVE ARCADE THAT WILL USE THE STOP AND SWOP ITEMS TO UNLOCK STUFF IN NUTS AND BOLTS.  WOO.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

My Xbox broke at the perfect time...about 6 months before the biggest games of the year come out... :'(
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 16, 2008, 08:19:10 AMI think you're confused about the edit button.  You just triple posted.

YAY FOR BANJO KAZOOIE ON THE XBOX LIVE ARCADE THAT WILL USE THE STOP AND SWOP ITEMS TO UNLOCK STUFF IN NUTS AND BOLTS.  WOO.

I thought it would correspond between B-K, B-T, and B-K:NaB?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

oh- hehe- your right:

"There have even been whispers of extra exclusive material coming this way in the weeks ahead, though I might have to edit this page and engage in plausible deniability should any such material fail to appear.

One other item that possibly caught your attention is the announcement of the original Banjo-Kazooie coming to Xbox Live Arcade, something that you sassy punters have been demanding on a regular basis for some time now. Quick info dump: it's being handled by 4J Studios up in Dundee, and will be brought to you in 1080p hi-def glory with all the expected XBLA accoutrements such as built-in Achievements and Leaderboards. It'll even include yet another iteration (hopefully a successful one this time) of the fabled Stop 'n' Swap system, now intended to unlock stuff in Nuts & Bolts."

Straight from http://www.rareware.com

The First bold section... perhaps we will get an mp3? Lets hope we can hear one of grant's last masterpieces

The Second bold section... perhaps we can get moves from B-K and swap em' into Nuts and Bolts! Makes sense!

Pearcinator

ive seen all the vids of gameplay and the like....i dont think we r gonna get any moves because those maps are HUGE! Have another look at banjo walking iaround by hmself. The camera is zoomed far back (due to the much larger vehicles) and banjo looks puny. I dont know why we would get our moves back because they have next to no use.

I have no idea what the stop n swop will do in BKNB probably just unlock blueprints or something? But i dont reckon we will get our beloved moves back.

Super Zombie

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 16, 2008, 08:19:10 AMI think you're confused about the edit button.  You just triple posted.

Well I didn't want to have to copy all the quote code because that would be really annoying! So there!  :P

B-Kpianist

BANJO TOOIE ALSO COMING TO XBLA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
YESSSSS!!!!

http://mundorare.com/news/2008/07/banjo-tooie-also-coming-to-xbla/

[EDIT] They guys over at the great RWP have started a petition to get a collector's edition of B-K:N&B. If you want this too, go sign here

Pearcinator

Looks like they will b the only XBLA games im gonna buy.

If only Nintendo will hurry up and get DK64 for VC then id buy that off them too. (i dont think Rare has the rights to DK64 do they?)

Egnio

Quote from: Pearcinator on July 20, 2008, 10:25:13 PMLooks like they will b the only XBLA games im gonna buy.

If only Nintendo will hurry up and get DK64 for VC then id buy that off them too. (i dont think Rare has the rights to DK64 do they?)

Wii getting them would make even less sense. Also, I doubt they took away the N64 logo on the introduction of Banjo-Kazooie, so they might be able to get it, although it's most unlikely for 2 reasons.

1.- They no longer do stuff related to Donkey Kong
2.- Donkey Kong is not of their property

You can merge them to say that they no longer to stuff related to Donkey Kong because it's not their property. It was probably a lend of rights or such things that lead to the creation of Link and the Faces of Evil, Zelda and the Wand of Gamelon and Hotel Mario.
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

B-Kpianist

the intro to b-k and b-t will still have the nintendo logo's. They are set to release around the same time as Nuts and Bolts

iDOWN

I'm so confused...

Tiptup was confirmed to be in this game. I forgot his role (It's minor), but if he is in this Microsoft game, then why the hell is he in Diddy Kong Racing DS? Does Nintendo still have some rights to him or what? 

If you're wondering who Tiptup is, he is the turtle from Diddy Kong Racing. He also made a small appearence in Banjo Tooie, I think.

B-Kpianist

i know all the characters in b-k and b-t (well except for some of the baddies >.<)

Well, i know Rare still has a very good relationship with nintendo. That's why they have all of those cameo's in various parts of nuts and bolts. But in the first game, Tip-Tup was a music teacher. In the second one, his eggs wouldn't hatch, and kazooie had to hatch em'.

iDOWN

So, I'm guessing Tiptup still belongs to Nintendo?

The reason I'm asking is because I have this crazy dream of working on a story board of what was supposed to be Timber 64 and giving it to Nintendo (Which will probably never happen. xD). Tiptup was one of my main people. 8P

I'm psyched to see him in Nut and Bolts. It just worried me at first. xD

gremhiilzoone

This game will be awesome!!! I really hated the cars, but at least some plataformer elements will continue lie the kazooie atack and the swiming. But anyway, just to play on Spiral mountain and banjo level this game will make me happy.
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383