Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 08, 2008, 05:25:50 PMIF YOU WERE A REAL BANJO FAN, YOU'D LIKE BANJO NO MATTER WHAT!  >:(

Really? Even if the game was a piece of crap? I didn't like the GBA games. Does that make me not a real Banjo fan?

Also, I think Banjo does look kinda strange, proportionally. But it's not like that ruins the game.
[/quote]

Hey, man, those were dark times...

B-Kpianist

thoes weren't really banjo games,  they were spin-off games :P

KefkaticFanatic

The first GBA game wasn't a spinoff, but meh.  I don't have any Elites, both of our consoles are Pro.  We were only thinking about getting the Elite because of the HDMI port, but then they put it on the Pro console so we got one of the Pros with the HDMI.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

that game wasn't necessarily bad... I personally think that if it was made for the XBOX instead of GBA, it would've done much better. Banjo doesn't fit well on a hand-held system

Jedesyus

I think we can all agree this game would have kicked some serious ass on the Wii, and if they hadnt completely revamped Banjo's look (round is better than square damit)

Microsoft fucked Banjo Kazooie over - and it would be more healthy to accept the truth now than to discover it while playing - this game WILL NOT live up to the reputation of it's older brothers.

These are my first impressions:
- Oh god.. Grunty again.. Talk about outlived-welcome, the storyline is going to be a steaming pile of shit
- A sub-title?? wtf, it limits the theme of the game
- The fact that the back-pack is substantually bigger, supposedly to 'fit' kazooie means that they have probably abandoned some of the much-loved, ridiculus aspects of the design
- Why does Banjo's nose look so rigid?? It's supposed to be floppy
- If this game is going to revolve around tools and gadgets, that alone kills Banjo's core concept and makes the game cliche. They obviously resorted to this because they were lazy and ran out of ideas.
- This game looks like a desperate ploy for Microsoft to appeal to a wider audience - namely fans of the previous B&K games - but I see right through their failed attempt

B-Kpianist

:facepalm: It would never look this good on the wii...
I'm not gonna even bother, you're talking out of your ass, AGAIN, and from the looks of it, you haven't looked into the game except for the appearance and story-line.

generalmayo

okay okay I get it

B-Kpianist

well more convenient for people who don't have a 360, but it would be gimicky and the graphics wouldn't be as good!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 09, 2008, 07:09:20 PM:facepalm: It would never look this good on the wii...

Hey look. It's the dinosaur guy from Banjo Tooie. That's weird.

The Petition of Grunty's Peace

I, the undersigned, hereby petition that Jedesyus' comments shall be ignored while in this topic. If the user known as Jedesyus posts a comment while in this topic, it shall be ignored, until such time that he repents of what he has said, and will do so no more. I also agree that he has said nothing of true consequence, and that I will forgive any harm that he meant to me or any other user on NSM while in this topic(verbal or otherwise). If his ranting persists, I agree that a moderator should be brought to bring justice.
I, the undersigned, agree that this is the only way to keep the peace in this topic.

The undersigned:   Brawler4Ever                                                

So, what do you all think of it?
This was fun to make.  ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

B-Kpianist

I, the undersigned, hereby petition that Jedesyus' comments shall be ignored while in this topic. If the user known as Jedesyus posts a comment while in this topic, it shall be ignored, until such time that he repents of what he has said, and will do so no more. I also agree that he has said nothing of true consequence, and that I will forgive any harm that he meant to me or any other user on NSM while in this topic(verbal or otherwise). If his ranting persists, I agree that a moderator should be brought to bring justice.
I, the undersigned, agree that this is the only way to keep the peace in this topic.

The undersigned:   Brawler4Ever         B-Kpianist                         

Davey

The undersigned:   Brawler4Ever         B-Kpianist         DaveyTheRebel       

Jedesyus

Lol, You dont realise how pathetic that sounds

This is great fun XD

point and laugh, people, point and laugh...

you seem to be forgeting that there is NOTHING a mod can do without abuseing their power against me, I have simply been expressing my opinion and you have decided to go all "communist-fan-boy-cry-baby" on me.

quite simple really hehe - it's because you know Im right

(Braces self)

B-Kpianist

ONE MORE THING BEFORE I IGNORE HIM!  :P

Nobody likes you, and... Piss off!

That is all! ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, this guy is obviously some Nintendo fanboy moron that is just mad because he won't be able to play the game.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 10, 2008, 10:04:01 AMYeah, this guy is obviously some Nintendo fanboy moron that is just mad because he won't be able to play the game.

"In God's name we pray, amen."