News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 10, 2008, 10:04:01 AMYeah, this guy is obviously some Nintendo fanboy moron that is just mad because he won't be able to play the game.
^I approve of this post  ;)

Jedesyus

lol, You've obviously seemed to have abandoned constructive argument because you GOT NOTHIN hehehe

and well duh, I dont take offense to being called "a nintendo fanboy" because I obviously AM. Geez - this IS the NINsheetmusic forum.

btw, any further insults dont faze me one bit  :D

B-Kpianist

Jedesyus

You changed the topic!!

VICTORY IS MINE!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

jks jks lol

Davey

Jedesyus, Why do you continue to post here? we have established that you suck, and you think we suck. So the universe is balanced, and don't fuck it up again. Seriously, Fuck off.

Jedesyus

"nods head"

fuck indeed

and more fuck?

fuck fuck fuck

thats right

your're the ones who are choosing to get pissed off, and im the one laughing !!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 09, 2008, 09:36:28 PMThis was fun to make.  ;D

Who says that I'm not having fun?

And please stop using profanity. That is something that you can get banned for. And I don't like profanity. I will report you.

No. I'm not being a jerk. Davey is almost at the edge of the limit for me; but saying it five times(plus spamming) is closer to the edge. Don't test me. I will report you if I need to.

(As far as I see it)There are only two ways for this to end: You stop posting. Period. Or I call a mod. Your choice. I don't like having an enemy, but an annoying spammer/profaner is worse.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Harvest

Well Jedesyus, since you are a fanboy all of your arguments are invalid. They were fairly weak as well.

The subtitle issue is just stupid.  I personally like the subtitle, you don't have to, but I don't think it has much of an effect on the gameplay does it?

The grunty storyline, I agree may be a little tired, but I'm sure they're doing something and I doubt it will be as bad as  you say.  How many great Mario games had bowser as the main enemy, of course as time went one they've had to switch that.  Banjo is only in its third major game so I think they can still use Grunty, I'm sure there are some twists...I think she is a robot or something right?

uh, the backpack thing...that really doesn't matter at all.  They changed the look of Banjo, he still looks nice.  I do agree his nose is a little worse but that doesn't affect gameplay now does it?

The tools and gadget thing...what do you mean they ran out of ideas?  This is a new idea.

Your last statement is just stupid too.  A desperate ploy?  I don't see anything desperate about it.  A wider audience?  Namely fans of the previous games?  What?  Why wouldn't they want to appeal to the fans of the previous games?

Also, just for fun, fuck you dick.

-

Davey

Bralwer4ever, I had to reread your post because I thought you were saying I swore five times. I swore twice, for emphasis, because Jedesyus really needs to know when to shut the hell up because Harvest just took all of his points of arguments and shoved them down his throat. Thank you Harvest, and Jedesyus, please, We UNDERSTAND that you don't care for this game. IT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO US ALREADY, YOU DON'T NEED TO CONTINUE POSTING HERE.

Jedesyus

Lol, ok, I admit I made up all my arguments straight from the top of my head and I dont really hate the new game that much

it's just fun seeing you all get pissed off over something so trivial ;D

stop taking things so seriously haha

just remeber people are entitled to their own opinion and you dont have to flame them for it - as we have just seen, it causes on-going conflict, eh? I hope you've learnt something from this.

oh, and being completely honest, I dont really give a rat's ass about Banjo Kazooie - I'm not a fanboy of the series at all  ;)

just in case you diddnt notice, I dont like it when people tell me what to do - so dont try it - just a hint

and also, to Harvest's insults - go to hell  ;D

woooop-woop-woop-woop (leaves thread)

Jedesyus

shhh - im sneaking
 Unnecessary flaming, swearing, and spamming in Banjo-Kazooie N&B thread, upsetting multiple members.

Brawler4Ever

Davey: Jede swore five times. Not you. Although twice(or once for that matter  >:() is bad enough.

Jede: You have my sympathy whether you want it or not.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 10, 2008, 11:49:19 PMLol, ok, I admit I made up all my arguments straight from the top of my head and I dont really hate the new game that much

it's just fun seeing you all get pissed off over something so trivial ;D

stop taking things so seriously haha

just remeber people are entitled to their own opinion and you dont have to flame them for it - as we have just seen, it causes on-going conflict, eh? I hope you've learnt something from this.

oh, and being completely honest, I dont really give a rat's ass about Banjo Kazooie - I'm not a fanboy of the series at all  ;)

just in case you diddnt notice, I dont like it when people tell me what to do - so dont try it - just a hint

and also, to Harvest's insults - go to hell  ;D

woooop-woop-woop-woop (leaves thread)

Thats strangely close to Gamers "My Arrangement" Thread closer...

But, yeah, i've decided upon the Elite when they drop the price (i believe $399) so that means N&B will be MINE! Yeah, dont comment on how i shouldn't get it unless im gonna USE the massive memory, because i WILL, or i would go for the Pro.
Yeah, Banjo is only 3 major storylines along (counting this one) so they HAVEN'T worn out the Gruny plot (unless they try to squeeze in "absolute beauty" or "get my old body back" into the storyline somewhere with this new one. Mario's Bowser storyline is getting stressed (he's starting to use magic, i think its almost worn out) but i can still see possibly 2 more Mario Plots mainly featuring Bowser. Personally, i've enjoyed the alternate main bosses (i.e. Paper Mario). But im not sure who they would ultimately replace Grunty with in the Banjo franchise (unless its the GameMaster or whatever his name is, cant remember), but as far as i can see, Banjo, Kazooie and Grunty is a trio set in stone.

Pearcinator

Banjo to Grunty is just like Mario to Bowser, Link to Ganondorf, Samus to Ridley and a whole bunch of others. I mean if they change the enemy too much then people will get angry, but if they dont change it people will complain about it being too much like the others. Its just common sense to keep the enemy the same (if the game was really fun with that enemy to begin with) than to change the formula and place a different enemy there.

The only game that i can think of that was any good despite the different antagonist was Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask. Even though the end boss was lame and weird it was still really fun to get all those masks.