News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

It wouldn't make that much of a difference.  So Rare is planning a special announcement at Leipzig, look forward to it!

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

hopefully something for stop n swop, or a preview of BK XBLA. I wish they'd release an Mp3 of one of the songs...

[EDIT] Just found out the real thing. It's the "Jiggoseum"! (AKA world of sport) demo

kotorfanboy

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 15, 2008, 06:21:34 PMhopefully something for stop n swop, or a preview of BK XBLA. I wish they'd release an Mp3 of one of the songs...

www.rareware.com said it would release mp3's on the downloads section of N&B, but nothing has been posted yet.

B-Kpianist

where exactly? I went to MP3 downloads, but there's nothing about n&b :-\

kotorfanboy

QuoteDownloads
Promotional movie files, desktop wallpaper and anything else that we can scrounge up, hopefully some MP3 tracks in the future

That's what the downloads section says on the N&B section. Go to rareware.com, games, N&B, and downloads is the bottom link. Again, no mp3 downloads have been posted yet, but this section says that they are coming.

B-Kpianist

kotorfanboy

yea but hopefully rare will play nice and give us the songs

Super Zombie

Quoting someone's entire post that was just above yours ends now.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Pearcinator

What u guys got against kotorfanboy?

it looks like your trying to nitpick every little thing that u guys deem wrong about him. like too big of a sig and why hes not allowed to quote the above poster.

Gooch

its not that they're picking on him. Sig size is very important as to not waste forum space, so if a large portion of members think it 'tis too big, it shall be smaller or shall be removed. Its also pointless to quote a post above you, and it gets a little aggrivating. So, they're not picking on him, its he's just doing things that people feel is wrong-ish.

kotorfanboy

Yea its cool. My sig was a little too big, and I didnt even notice that I quoted BK, I usually dont do that.

Gooch

kotorfanboy

I wanted to change my avatar to the one of ganandorf kicking link like from 300, but it was hard to read the This is Sparta so I went with this one. Equally awesome