News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII Host Sing-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, August 29, 2012, 03:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game do you want to play

The Ides of March (MaestroUGC)
0 (0%)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Slowpokemon)
5 (25%)
Snakes on a Plane (Sir Awesomesauce/Bird)
8 (40%)
NSM Part 1:  The Bot Wars (Shadowkirby)
0 (0%)
Survivor (Blueflower and/or FSM)
2 (10%)
Uprising Madness (Spitllama)
3 (15%)
The Notebooks of Death (Davy)
0 (0%)
Red vs. Blue:  Revenge (Sheikah)
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Mashi

Mashi

Bubbles

Quote from: vermilionvermin on August 30, 2012, 09:08:27 PMVoting will end at 11:59 Saturday or earlier if anything gains a relatively overwhelming majority before then.

What would be considered that?

Mashi

I believe that it was a 5 point lead.

Sir Awesomesauce

Am I missing something special about the Harry Potter game? It's a fine game, but I think we've seen a lot of similar games here?

Nothing wrong with simple games, I'm just genuinely curious why people are voting for it. Really.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Yugi

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on August 30, 2012, 11:35:08 PMAm I missing something special about the Harry Potter game? It's a fine game, but I think we've seen a lot of similar games here?

Nothing wrong with simple games, I'm just genuinely curious why people are voting for it. Really.
Personally, I voted for it because it seemed most fitting for a average game.
EDIT:Or People just like Harry potter.

Kman96

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on August 30, 2012, 11:35:08 PMAm I missing something special about the Harry Potter game? It's a fine game, but I think we've seen a lot of similar games here?

I've been playing special-loaded games for a while. For me, I think it'd be nice just to relax with a normal, simpler game. No Super TWGTM, as Mashi or Maestro would put it.
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Super TWGTM is the official term. You will now refer to all games of that style as such.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 31, 2012, 12:55:14 AMSuper TWGTM is the official term. You will now refer to all games of that style as such.

* bows to Dictator Maestro
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Spyro

I vote for spitllama. But it doesn't look like he'll win....

spitllama

The game seemed popular a while back, but interest has apparently dwindled. Maybe I will drop it and start anew some other time.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mr. Saturn

You guys are stupid. WTF. Where's my game.
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

Mashi

FSM-Reapr

Ok, somebody changed his vote from Survivor to Snakes on a Plane. :( So, the game has 50% of the votes now, it's gonna win. Sign-up thread? Soon?

vermilionvermin