News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Update...rs!

Started by Jamaha, November 09, 2012, 01:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

While it might sound discouraging to talk about updating not lasting, it is unfortunately true. And I have to admit, while this active updating plan sounds great, it has a big chance of being too tiring. Let's prove that things can change, though! Best of luck to the new updaters!

Dude

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 10, 2012, 06:25:29 PMso please do me this one favor and back-off.
Umm no. You've been here for a week, you have no idea what you're talking about.

So please stfu.

FSM-Reapr

I think Dude is right. I HATE being a pessimist but it's also the reality. The updater's job is hard and time-consuming, so no wonder that Winter grew sick to that. But I hope shadowkirby and Olimar are able to handle this. You can do it guys, try to keep this up as long as you can!

...When I come back there should/better be over 30 new updates! xD

spitllama

Why are we even discussing this? Seriously, to what end is this discussion driven?

Good luck to you both, and you have our support. That's all that's necessary.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

My thoughts exactly. Thank you, spit.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 11, 2012, 12:16:01 PMMy thoughts exactly. Thank you, spit.
As long as people stay motived, and find more music to arrange, it shouldn't be a problem for quite a while... hopefully...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Everything in life doesn't have to have a reason.

-A super coll guy

BonusPwnage

Dude, I'm not saying that the new updating process wont fail, I'm saying that it has a better chance of success if we show our support.

Olimar12345

Knock it off guys :/ BonusPwnage, let it go.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Why does it always seems to be Dude that gets into arguments with the new members?  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 11, 2012, 12:42:02 PMKnock it off guys :/ BonusPwnage, let it go.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 12, 2012, 05:42:08 PMKnock it off, you two.
Olimar the argument settler ;D Im not stalking you I just happened to see this right before you posted that

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 11, 2012, 12:49:12 PMOlimar the argument settler ;D Im not stalking you I just happened to see this right before you posted that

XD It's so true.

Cobraroll

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 11, 2012, 12:48:56 PMWhy does it always seems to be Dude that gets into arguments with the new members?  :P

Because KefkaticFanatic isn't as active as he used to.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 11, 2012, 01:04:29 PMBecause KefkaticFanatic isn't as active as he used to.
Thank you, Cobra. It's been a while since I burst out laughing loud enough for people in another room to ask abou it.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 11, 2012, 01:07:01 PMThank you, Cobra. It's been a while since I burst out laughing loud enough for people in another room to ask abou it.
^This.