News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

just don't be a bigoted hick and people will maybe be your friend, that's all we're asking ok

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 01, 2014, 02:25:09 AMjust don't be a bigoted hick and people will maybe be your friend, that's all we're asking ok
.....ok....as long as my opinion is respected also :)

Dude

If it's your opinion of gay marriage, good luck with that.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 01, 2014, 07:38:56 AM.....ok....as long as my opinion is respected also :)
tough shit man :)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

.......or not.....
Even though I use smiley faces a lot doesnt mean I'm masquerading. I put my true feelings. And yes I know you guys are making fun of me......

FireArrow

Often times your emotions change with every sentence.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

WAIT WAIT.
Quote from: Dude on November 01, 2014, 08:23:22 AMIf it's your opinion of gay marriage, there isn't a prayer in the world that could make that happen.
FTFM

MaestroUGC

Truly yours Is a wit that would make Oscar Wilde blush with your speed and poignant diction.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Thanks, I write all my material myself.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Hi Guys!
I just needed to tell someone this. I would like to request prayer for.....honestly....myself.
As you all know, I'm a Christian and I go to church regularly on Sunday Mornings. Well, this girl at our church who is also 17 and I've known for all my life have always been stuck in the "Hi how are you doing" zone.
I've been trying to be her close friend for like 3 years now. Well, today at church, she brought her new "boyfriend" to church! For me it was the last straw. I've been trying to earn her friendship for 3 years and what does she do?? Bring a boyfriend to church out of the blue. It just......really hit me hard. I literally don't have any friends except you guys of course. I've wanted to be her friend for SO long but......
Our church is really small. She's like the only girl my age there.

Please pray for me. I'm just so......angry, frustrated, depressed, sad............lonely.  :(

Thanks for listening all! :)

Xaoz

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 11, 2015, 10:12:06 AMHi Guys!
I just needed to tell someone this. I would like to request prayer for.....honestly....myself.
As you all know, I'm a Christian and I go to church regularly on Sunday Mornings. Well, this girl at our church who is also 17 and I've known for all my life have always been stuck in the "Hi how are you doing" zone.
I've been trying to be her close friend for like 3 years now. Well, today at church, she brought her new "boyfriend" to church! For me it was the last straw. I've been trying to earn her friendship for 3 years and what does she do?? Bring a boyfriend to church out of the blue. It just......really hit me hard. I literally don't have any friends except you guys of course. I've wanted to be her friend for SO long but......
Our church is really small. She's like the only girl my age there.

Please pray for me. I'm just so......angry, frustrated, depressed, sad............lonely.  :(

Thanks for listening all! :)

I am not really sure how to put this without hurting your feelings, but... You cannot pray to get a gf. (Or can you? If so, can anyone enlighten me?)

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

Just wait man
would you rather get a degree and a 6 figure income or a girlfriend that you will probably break up with and never see again

Oh yeah and this should probably go in relationships or other advice topic
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:13:07 AMOh yeah and this should probably go in relationships or other advice topic

Willing to share all the secrets of picking up da gurls.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b