News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 03, 2016, 12:16:58 PMi am fairly certain that literally nobody else read that as a purposefully inflammatory response
Tell that to the two people who reported the post, neither of whom were Brainy.

And yes, I did see what you did there.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

wanting to have butt-_- does not require divine intervention. Just do whatever will help you do you. Just do what i would do, BELIEVE IN YOU! I vote to leave this here and avoid a all out war. Any oppose?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

No? Alright then! Meeting Adjourned. Good day!

Edit: Pulling a Latios212!

Dude

* Dude guesses Sebastian and someone else

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 03, 2016, 12:21:26 PMNo? Alright then! Meeting Adjourned. Good day!
Please avoid double posting. Thank you.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Ooooh!A Prayer Topic! Didn't know this existed! I may come here often! Oh, actually, I do have one:
I have a MAJOR decision (nothing that affects NSM) to make, and I need prayer that God's Will be done, and that I make the right decision.

EDIT: REPLY #200!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Ok let me rephrase that prayer request.

Please pray for me that I can get the courage to go to some dating site and find a partner without being super awkward.

BrainyLucario

Now that is something I will pray for. I'll be sure to pray for you and E. Gadd tonight.

Dude

I'll pray for your teacher's brother too. :)

FireArrow

Quote from: Dude on February 03, 2016, 12:24:59 PMOk let me rephrase that prayer request.

Please pray for me that I can get the courage to go to some dating site and find a partner without being super awkward.

Number 1 rule of dating: they're more worried about themselves being awkward than you.
-Friendly advice from someone who has never dated before.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Didn't we have a relationships topic?

We should talk there.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Dudeman on February 03, 2016, 12:20:10 PMTell that to the two people who reported the post, neither of whom were Brainy.
So you are capable of seeing that just because you think something is inoffensive, it doesn't mean it isn't and others don't have to think so!

There shouldn't be any problem here, if you could still stand by what you said back then :]

Dude

so random thought, but like if you're offended by something but can't explain why, you probably shouldn't be offended by it

Edit: wrong topic whoops

But the point is still good.

Ruto

Dude's prayers have been answered by me and FA!! That was an easy one.

However I can't cure cancer because (cell) apoptosis is just not understood well enough. I'll probably need a lifetime and lots of beers to keep dahans busy before I can come up with anything.

Quote from: Dude on February 03, 2016, 04:38:39 PMso random thought, but like if you're offended by something but can't explain why, you probably shouldn't be offended by it

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department