The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

ETFROXX

I just don't want to feel like I need to hide it. Which I do. And I want to know people will accept me. and y'know meeting women wouldn't be too awful

SuperFireKirby

BECOME THE BISEXUAL BARNEY STINSON THAT IS ALSO A WOMAN. Pickin' up chicks AND bros with daddy issues.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2013, 08:56:40 PMBARNEY STINSON
BEST AND I MEAN THE BEST SHOW ON CHANNEL 6 <3333333

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 17, 2013, 08:08:49 PMI accidentally someone else's balls once at this camp I went to.
i think you're missing a verb there ::)

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2013, 08:56:40 PMBECOME THE BISEXUAL BARNEY STINSON THAT IS ALSO A WOMAN. Pickin' up chicks AND bros with daddy issues.

..I do have daddy issues...

SuperFireKirby

SO DOES BARNEY STINSON. ITS PERFECT.

a bit too far? i never know

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

I'm sorry. I shouldn't be making bad jokes like that. It was rude and uncalled for. :(

I just have a hard time taking literally anything seriously. Like today, two idiots were trying to get me to fight them for some reason that I still don't know, and I basically just laughed in their faces and started acting really REALLY gay. Like sooper dooper totes gay.

Life and everything in it is a bit of a joke to me. It's probably some kind of defense mechanism is use to combat the severe depression I faced throughout most of high school due to various reasons I wish not to discuss. But now everything is sunny and bright! LIFE IS GOOD IF YOU MAKE IT SO.

BUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME. IT'S ABOUT YOU. SO FROM MY HEART, I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS MISS ETFROXX! Seriously, I do feel bad about it.

Yugi

People around school are starting to say around me (and behind me) that I have no heart, which is really starting to depress me.

Could someone please help me in getting out of this problem?

SuperFireKirby

Well, find out why they would say something like that? Do you have any idea? Maybe you don't express your emotions or something to this particular group of people?

I'd find out why and then do something super outrageous to make everyone think otherwise.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 17, 2013, 09:56:42 PMPeople around school are starting to say around me (and behind me) that I have no heart, which is really starting to depress me.

Could someone please help me in getting out of this problem?
I have no heart either. Muhuhuhu.

...but really, unless you can somehow show them that their preconceived notions are false, I'm not sure what else you could do. :(

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2013, 10:01:49 PMWell, find out why they would say something like that? Do you have any idea? Maybe you don't express your emotions or something to this particular group of people?

I'd find out why and then do something super outrageous to make everyone think otherwise.
I tend not to show too many emotions unless I know somebody (which may make me seem cold on the outside, but I don't care, as long as people don't run away from me :P)... but I really hate it when people grasp at their preconceived notions.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Normally I talk to people without showing emotion, and just stay quiet most of the time without showing emotion, the group of people saying that is a group I don't really like, but I keep it to myself. Mostly because their leader steps on my stomach while I'm trying to get some extra sleep.

The only other thing I can really think of that would make people say I'm heartless is that, in a situation, I normally suggest what normal people would consider as a last resort as one of my first ideas. e.g When me and a classmate were accidently handcuffed together I suggested that one of us would cut off his/her hand.

Bubbles

Tell a heartfelt story about your dead dog that never existed (Im serious)

Idk if this is good or not but I cried in school in the 2nd month and everyone instantly became my friend @_@

K-NiGhT

I have the same problem as SocialFox. I have problems showing emotion near people I don't know or don't like. I just get to know people better, then I'll start letting them know what I'm really like.

Also, I got the problem solved with Bob and Jane. They insisted that the problem wasn't me, it was something else.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*