News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Yeah yeah! I'm surprised its taken him this long to release an album, considering the massive amount of popularity he's gotten from just a handful of song/remixes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

McDucky

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 09, 2015, 03:27:27 PMGetting a 404
Oh, it's protected from direct-linking the file from other websites. I'll remake my post: 

月のオルゴール   
Could you make a good piano version of this?

Jompa

It's very much possible. Like in most piano-arranging cases, it's likely that including every little thing in the sheet would make it unplayable (like the times where the flute-like long notes come in), but you'd just have to be smart about not excluding anything essential. This definitely isn't the universe's hardest song to arrange to piano.
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 11, 2015, 10:17:18 PM

snake eataaaaaaaaa

dem chills
i give my life

not forrrrrr honour

but forrrrrrrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

^Just so I could RC>Save the file from the official site.

Anyway, I'm listening to Time's End remastered.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l19gm5ldyzvb4ub/AAAyjUSl6yxjFU4YLIyjpjnpa?dl=0
Here's the original. (not too much of a difference besides some higher quality soundfonts)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: CLBGM on February 17, 2015, 10:23:09 PM

I WAS LISTENING TO THE ALBUM ON SHUFFLE THE OTHER DAY AND THIS SONG CAME ON AND I HADNT HEARD IT BEFORE AND I DIED LAUGHING AT THE VOICES

BLUEFLOWER I WASNT MAKING IT UP LISTEN TO HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I don't know why, but I love this song.