News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Jompa on October 09, 2015, 03:26:39 AMI need help solving a bit of a mystery.
Listen to the music in these three videos:
This first one is an example of how the Norwegian TV-channel TV 2 Zebra uses this music to pass the time between comercials and shows. Out of these three examples, TV 2 Zebra used this music first (this has been their jingle for many years):
TV 2 Zebra
It's set to start at 0:14.
[close]
This second one is from the OST of the Japanese anime Mirai Nikki:
Mirai Nikki
[close]
This third one is an exerpt from the Japanese anime Sword Art Online. Out of these three examples, this is the most recent one - however, this track is nowhere to be found in the OST:
SAO
It's set to start at 15:13.
[close]
As you can hear, eventhough the tracks aren't identical, that weird ostinat is the exact same thing, and it can't be a coincidence. How the hell is this possible?! Has anyone heard this music before in any other media, or does anyone know what it actually is?!
this is why google needs to make a search engine for sound files
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

mikey

I agree his viewpoints ARE hysterical
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Are you one of the 10% who're pissed because he's making good points?
what is shitpost

blueflower999

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 12, 2015, 08:20:01 PMAre you one of the 10% who're pissed because he's making good points?

I chose this site because for pretty much all other issues it leans left. Stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is in the extreme minority statistically.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Latios212

Umm... this is a music topic. Allow me to re-rail with the most epic Kirby song ever.

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 13, 2015, 11:33:00 AMI chose this site because for pretty much all other issues it leans left. Stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is in the extreme minority statistically.
Had you bothered to watch the video (which you presumably didn't), you'd know I was quoting the comedian directly.
He says, "Now, about 10% of you in here are fucking pissed. Either because a) I'm making good points (. . .)".
I was quoting the comedian, mate. And I'm pretty sure that was clear.
what is shitpost

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

what's a music topic
i'm hungry
can i have a music topic for lunch
even though it's 10:45 pm?

ok so
pokémon art academy's music is prett chill
nothing too memorable or super catchy imo but still nice to listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uy1Hv9pKAM

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

JDMEK5

Epicness starts at 0:58 (but is only fully epic if you hear from the beginning).

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 14, 2015, 06:39:40 PM
I'm actually playing this in my university guitar ensemble right now (for 4 guitars). I may or may not have to find a way to record it now..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost