News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Games that PISS YOU THE F**K OFF

Started by Olimar12345, February 02, 2013, 12:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Civ IV.
"Hey give me your map."

"No, I will only give you your map if you give me Horseback Riding, Calender, Sailing, Rocketry and Future Tech."

"You ask too much"

"Too bad"

*other civ declares war against me*

*is soundly beat*

*asks for peace*

*still won't give me the map*

Diplomacy in a nutshell.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Quote from: FireArrow on February 17, 2013, 08:32:29 PM...but the game was still really fun.
I know, but seriously. WHO WOULD GO TO WAR JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED FOR A MAP.

Olimar12345

A hearty fuck you to professor Layton and the curious buttsex. I just spent 30 minutes and 3 hint coins on a puzzle and nearly went mad. And to make it even better, it turns out I had the correct fucking answer on my first guess.

For this puzzle, you had to type in a date for the answer. My guess was January second, so I typed in 01/02. Fuckin shit wanted 1/2. Had to sit though a shitty-ass LP to figure out that brilliant little detail. So once again, fuck you Layton. And fuck you too, Luke. (And your shitty-ass blue hat thingy, idk ERRGH /RANTRANTIMFUCKINGTIREDASSHITRIGHTNOW)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

apparently the buttsex is flying

whod have guessed with that title
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 17, 2013, 10:11:52 PMA hearty fuck you to professor Layton and the curious buttsex. I just spent 30 minutes and 3 hint coins on a puzzle and nearly went mad. And to make it even better, it turns out I had the correct fucking answer on my first guess.

For this puzzle, you had to type in a date for the answer. My guess was January second, so I typed in 01/02. Fuckin shit wanted 1/2. Had to sit though a shitty-ass LP to figure out that brilliant little detail. So once again, fuck you Layton. And fuck you too, Luke. (And your shitty-ass blue hat thingy, idk ERRGH /RANTRANTIMFUCKINGTIREDASSHITRIGHTNOW)
I didn't really find that puzzle so hard compared to some later ones...  ::)

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 17, 2013, 11:23:30 PMMegaman.

Every. Single. One.
BUT THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 18, 2013, 09:25:17 AMI didn't really find that puzzle so hard compared to some later ones...  ::)

IT WASN'T, IT WAS THE GAMES SHITTY ANSWER INPUT METHOD.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 18, 2013, 09:25:17 AMBUT THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN
I KNOW! Megaman is video games most violent and turbulent love/hate relationship.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Wolf

I also think legend of zelda was frustrating. I used the enternet to finish it.
Has anyone finished legend of zelda in one sitting with enternet? I know I did.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Olimar12345

Without using the internet? Easy. All in one sitting? Fuck.

Wolf

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 17, 2013, 10:11:52 PMA hearty fuck you to professor Layton and the curious buttsex. I just spent 30 minutes and 3 hint coins on a puzzle and nearly went mad. And to make it even better, it turns out I had the correct fucking answer on my first guess.

LOL. Looks like there is a person who hates professor Layton.

Olimar12345

I don't hate it, that was just an instance where it pissed me off.

Wolf