News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I hate playing roms,,,, also I hate fan translations haha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Dual Destinies is officially on iOS! The first case is free so I'll check it out to see how the app plays.

SlowPokemon

u g h

This game looks so much better in HD

Too bad there's no way in hell I'm going to pay $20 to get the rest of a game I already have on my 3DS

Waddle Bro

So should I buy it for iOS or 3DS, what do you think?

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2014, 10:32:49 AMDual Destinies is officially on iOS! The first case is free so I'll check it out to see how the app plays.
Does the iOS version have Turnabout Reclaimed and the cutscene/artwork/costume features?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 14, 2014, 11:28:27 AMDoes the iOS version have Turnabout Reclaimed and the cutscene/artwork/costume features?

Yep and sadly it all looks much better than it does on 3DS.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 14, 2014, 11:26:15 AMSo should I buy it for iOS or 3DS, what do you think?

Well it'll be cheaper on iOS. Cases 2-5 are available for $14.99 as a bundle, the special episode is $4.99, and the costume pack is $0.99 if for whatever random reason you want costumes. Also, cases 2-5 are $4.99 apiece if bought separately. For reference, the 3DS game is $29.99, with the special episode priced at $5.99.

If the extra $15 doesn't matter to you, it might be more convenient to play on a 3DS than a phone.

EFitTrainr

Guys help I really like this series what do I do
I like food.

SlowPokemon

GUYS

Blog post by an Ace Attorney localizer

NOT ONLY ARE THEY UPDATING THE GRAPHICS AND MUSIC

THEY'RE FUCKING EDITING THE TEXT

THE MIRACLE FINALLY HAPPEN

Mashi

will they have comic sans

Maelstrom

Regarding the upcoming Great Ace Attorney:

Quote"According to Game Jouhou, the famous sleuth will be joined by his famous sidekick Watson, who will be an 8-year old girl as opposed to a strapping male adult."

fank009

Hype hype hype hype hype so hyped...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Maelstrom

blueflower999

I have yet to figure out why there's a character in an Ace Attorney game named Sherlock Holmes

Also was that an ancestor of Winston Payne I saw in that XDDD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote"According to Game Jouhou, the famous sleuth [Sherlock Holmes] will be joined by his famous sidekick Watson, who will be an 8-year old girl as opposed to a strapping male adult."

Echo

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 18, 2014, 12:53:49 PMI have yet to figure out why there's a character in an Ace Attorney game named Sherlock Holmes

Gumshoe's ancestor obviously