Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

ew you mean K-night lives closer to me than anyone else D:
unmotivated

blueflower999

Where's Iowa again? I can't seem to find it on a map.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 17, 2014, 07:41:39 PMew you mean K-night lives closer to me than anyone else D:
the hell does that mean?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

KMAN BOUGHT THE TRILOGY ON 3DS.

WEVE CAPTURED ANOTHER ACE ATTORNEY FAN.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Warning to anyone who buys the trilogy: prepare to spend much time playing and thinking about the Ace Attorney series.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

After playing the first game again I want to say that Mike Meekins is my favorite character in the game besides the main leads. He's just so hilarious.

Kman96

So, here's the deal. A week or so ago, Slow convinced me to purchase and download the Ace Attorney Trilogy to my 3DS (know that I abhor downloading full games), and I've been playing it almost nonstop.

I can't help it. I'm just loving every second of it. Everything is so intense! Sometimes I'm laughing my ass off at idiotic witnesses, or the occasional time when Edgeworth just decides to defend the witness instead of doing his job, or when some giant bomb is said on the courtroom floor and that suspense music kicks up, I'm just loving it!

I'm currently about halfway through Episode 5 of the first game (Rise From the Ashes), but I've decided that once I complete all three of the trilogy games, I'm going to play through Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney again because this is just too good.

Thanks, Slowpokemon!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

A true christmas miracle

Maelstrom

I'd like to add that Farewell,  My Turnabout is possibly the best case so far.

SlowPokemon

Farewell, My Turnabout is my favorite case, maybe tied with Bridge to the Turnabout.

Maelstrom

If I want to introduce AA to someone with an ipod, which one should I tell him to get?

fank009

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 30, 2014, 01:00:06 PMIf I want to introduce AA to someone with an ipod, which one should I tell him to get?
start with the original, it has a lot of story elements that are somewhat touched on in JFA and T&T. I feel it is also slightly easier and a good intro to get into the concept of the game. otherwise it wouldnt seem worth it going back
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

SlowPokemon

I would always vote to start with the first trilogy. But it's also acceptable to get Dual Destinies, which is the superior port of the two Ace Attorney games on the App Store.

It's worth noting that the first two cases of the trilogy are free on iOS, while the first case of Dual Destinies is also free.

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on December 29, 2014, 10:00:12 PMwhen some giant bomb is said on the courtroom floor
Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 30, 2014, 07:59:16 PMIs anyone else thinking what I'm thinking
I most certainly am not
unmotivated