News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinitySoul

Ace Attorney 6 was announced today everyone and its confirmed for western release.

SlowPokemon

http://kotaku.com/ace-attorney-6-was-just-announced-1727912881

Hype hype hype! Also confirmed for a U.S. release! Look at that logo--Phoenix keeps his Dual Destinies hair I'm so excited
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Wow that's exciting. Let's hope that at least a handful of previous characters return. Wouldn't mind having Juniper or Blackquill show up again.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

*cough* Sebastian *cough*

But what about The Great Ace Attorney?

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 01, 2015, 09:17:06 AM*cough* Sebastian *cough*

But what about The Great Ace Attorney?
If Sebastian does show up he'll be like 25 years old or something. Besides, I'd expect them to make Kay show up first or something if they were going to incorporate characters from Investigations, and she hasn't yet.

And The Great Ace Attorney is still coming. I think Japan might have already got it actually.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 01, 2015, 09:19:16 AMAnd The Great Ace Attorney is still coming. I think Japan might have already got it actually.
July 9th.
Not entirely sure if it's coming, as there's a whole JapanXEngland thing going on and Capcom like to pretend that it takes place in America with hamburgers and stuff.

Hero of Trains

Yay! (I still have to figure out how to buy Dual Destinies, though) But this'll be awesome!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

Kind of a bummer that they announced a localization of AA6 before Dai Gyakuten Saiban, makes me think that we won't get it. Then again, we ended up getting Azran Legacy and Dual Destinies before PLVAA (both of which were released AFTER the crossover in Japan).

SlowPokemon

http://kotaku.com/ace-attorney-6-sounds-rather-unusual-1728424303

Oh my god I'm so hyped

Also some people are freaking out because some of the character scans show things like Magatamas around the neck, but they're just different enough to make people think it might be a group of spirit mediums that use something other than the Kurain technique.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 03, 2015, 07:33:30 AMhttp://kotaku.com/ace-attorney-6-sounds-rather-unusual-1728424303

Oh my god I'm so hyped

Also some people are freaking out because some of the character scans show things like Magatamas around the neck, but they're just different enough to make people think it might be a group of spirit mediums that use something other than the Kurain technique.
people are already making a big deal over whether or not Phoenix is the only playable character like wtf
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

I meeeean it kind of is a big deal? Apollo Justice exists

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I'm so hyped ;D I can't contain my excitement djdjjfjsjs

SlowPokemon

Also worth noting that it's being developed by the team who created Dual Destinies, not Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and Dai Gyakuten Saiban.

Mashi

This game is making me Delited.