News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

what Slow said and also i don't care if the anime sucks in your view EPISODE 13 IS REALLY IMPORTANT

Maelstrom

I dropped it halfway through 1-3. It was just meh. The animation wasn't great, it felt too streamlined, and made me wish I was just replaying the games instead.

Altissimo

episode 13 is really important i promise. it's stuff that doesn't happen in the game but its Legit

EFitTrainr

Can confirm, best episode.
I like food.

Altissimo

it's super important

Maelstrom

It was good.
Surprised they're doing the JFA cases. I thought they were only doing the first game. I may need to tune in when 2-4 airs

Altissimo

It's confirmed they're doing the first 2 games. I hope they go beyond and do everything (or at least the "main" stuff)

SlowPokemon

They actually confirmed both games a while back (like when the anime was announced), though it seems they're excising the opening case of Justice For All. Which makes me sad. That's the best case in the franchise.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 27, 2016, 05:41:38 PMThey actually confirmed both games a while back (like when the anime was announced), though it seems they're excising the opening case of Justice For All. Which makes me sad. That's the best case in the franchise.

I was telling shadowkirby this earlier but 2-1 actually takes place after 2-2 so perhaps they're going in chronological order?

SlowPokemon

OH THATS TRUE I did totally forget that detail

That would mean rise from the ashes is definitely not happening though

Altissimo

I still think it might. like maybe *after* game 2, it could still theoretically show up in that time frame. or something. idk

SlowPokemon

Idea: Rise from the Ashes is a movie

Altissimo

shadowkirby suggested that already lmao and i thought of it too but it's the LONGEST CASE, they'd have to really trim it down to make it be not like 3 hours

SlowPokemon

Mm nah it could easily be done, they've already shown a lot of great instances of trimming the fat in the anime alone

Altissimo

But even so the entire 1-4 plot was like, 3 or 4 hours of combined episodes