News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Wolfz Gaim REVEUZ!!!

Started by Wolf, February 27, 2013, 07:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of my first game review?

Good! Keep it going!
Good.
It had some flaws
Bad
The worst game review I've ever seen!
I don't know.

SlowPokemon

Good review! Keep writing them!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC

I have several friends who play LoL without spending a dime on the game. They play all the time too.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 13, 2013, 08:35:29 AMI have several friends who play LoL without spending a dime on the game. They play all the time too.

MaestroUGC

It also helps that they are broke.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

Minecraft

If you want to build something you can't build in real life, then try minecraft. Of course I would use Legos instead but with Lego, you have limited parts. A lot of people thought it was kind of bad because it looks pixelated, but games were you build stuff with blocks, I think it should be like that. Another thing I like is that it has a first person view thing so it has a virtual reality so it feels like your in the game acting. And there's some coll things like when you dig underground deep enough, you will literally find hell. You can do almost anything in this game like make a stage that looks like sudden death stage and fight with your friends. And yes one of my friends actually did that and we had so much fun. I tried to make a Death Star but I failed. So I tried to make the star destroyer and its still on construction. There's an app version, and a pc version. If your wondering which one to pick, then I'll pick PC. Because it has more things to do. More stuff like the bucket to bring the water. And since I think it's a good game, this review will be short. Because I don't have much to say.
Do I recommend it? Yes if you like to build things. No if you like other games such as action, rpg, or puzzle.

Next review will be ninja baseball batman.

News. I did a update with the legend of Zelda review, so CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: wolf on March 14, 2013, 05:14:51 AMMinecraft

Do I recommend it? Yes if you like to build things.
made me lol

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on March 14, 2013, 05:14:51 AMIf you want to build something you can't build in real life, then try minecraft. Of course I would use Legos instead but with Lego, you have limited parts.
Lego Digital Designer (LDD) :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Wow, someone that plays Ninja Baseball Batman? Wow, I'm impressed.

Also, you don't dig to find Hell in Minecraft. You build a portal to it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 14, 2013, 12:32:46 PMWow, someone that plays Ninja Baseball Batman? Wow, I'm impressed.
i saw one in the arcades. So I tried it.

blueflower999

You must live in Japan, then. Or be incredibly lucky!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 14, 2013, 03:55:56 PMYou must live in Japan, then. Or be incredibly lucky!
Even though I have a big knowledge about nintendo, I don't live in north america or japan.
So basically, i'm very lucky.

Wolf

So. The review people wanted to see.

Ninja baseball batman

First, let me tell you how I got to play this game.
In my country. Some restaurants have arcades. And one of them was ninja baseball batman.
So I played it. And if you come to my house, then I'll tell you where it is.
Anyway, it's not that special. It's just another beat em up kind if games. If it wasn't for the uniqueness, I'd play turtles in time or battletoads. The concept of the game is just baseball. Everything you see has something to do with, well baseball. One thing I hate in this game is the controls. It's kind of stiff. The only way to know is to play it by yourself. Because I really have nothing to say with this game, this review will be kind of short. And I swear that next reviews will be longer.

Next review will be Starcraft.

blueflower999

I like your sense in games, Wolf.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999