Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jegilmer

Found an error under the Pikmin 2 section. The MUS file for "Something Peculiar" is actually the MUS file for Bulblax Kingdom.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post that, but yeah. Haha.

Fixed

Maelstrom

And a reminder, Mike Tyson's Punchout still gives corrupted files.

Deleted

Olimar12345

Quote from: jegilmer on August 15, 2014, 12:38:27 PMFound an error under the Pikmin 2 section. The MUS file for "Something Peculiar" is actually the MUS file for Bulblax Kingdom.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post that, but yeah. Haha.

This should work properly now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Tingle's House (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland) is accessible by WarioMan's arrangements, but not on the zelda page

Fixed

Olimar12345

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 18, 2014, 07:39:12 AMTingle's House (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland) is accessible by WarioMan's arrangements, but not on the zelda page

Quote from: DonValentino on August 09, 2014, 12:50:52 PMthere is a duplicate of Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland in the Other section.

Working on it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

This is a really minor thing, but the game "Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney" should be changed to its official name outside of Japan, "Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" if someone has the time. (I arranged that piece before the game was announced for America so I didn't have the right title LOL.) In addition, the track title is "Labyrinthia" rather than Labyrinth City but the sheet will still say Labyrinth City and I don't think it's going to confuse anyone so that one's not really a big deal.

Fixed
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2014, 09:05:16 PMThis is a really minor thing, but the game "Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney" should be changed to its official name outside of Japan, "Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" if someone has the time. (I arranged that piece before the game was announced for America so I didn't have the right title LOL.) In addition, the track title is "Labyrinthia" rather than Labyrinth City but the sheet will still say Labyrinth City and I don't think it's going to confuse anyone so that one's not really a big deal.

Fixed. ^^

SlowPokemon

Thanks! But it's actually still incorrect as it has the period after "vs" (I'm sorry this is so nitpicky)

Fixed

Winter

You do or do not want the period? (Being nitpicky is the point of this thread)

SlowPokemon

It's fixed now, someone must have changed it :) Thank you, mysterious benefactor!

And it's not really about what matters to me personally, I just want to go by what the software is officially called in its fancy official software title on the 3DS home screen. ;) Thanks Winter!!!

SlowPokemon

Two more complaints about nitpicky game titles:

The Ace Attorney games on the site are currently suffering from colon cancer. That is, there are too many colons in the names of the games. Capcom registers the game's titles with a dash rather than a second colon as follows:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

If someone could fix these, that would give me some peace of mind, though of course it's not nearly important enough to be considered pressing (ha).

Fixed

The Deku Trombonist

Fixed. Although it doesn't appear that we have anything under Dual Destinies yet, unless I missed it.

SlowPokemon

Thank you!! You're right, I think it was just force of habit that had me list that.

mikey

Hm according to Maestro, Twilight Princess should come before The Wind Waker but this clearly isn't the case
Minish Cap is also out of place if we follow this
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.