News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on December 11, 2015, 06:12:08 PMYeah if you're talking about how it's organized in the list of series by T from "The", I've changed it now so it's organized under Z

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 11, 2015, 06:21:10 PMUh, shouldn't it be under "L", since the series is properly called The Legend of Zelda? That's how alphabetizing works.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Winter on December 11, 2015, 06:12:08 PMYeah if you're talking about how it's organized in the list of series by T from "The", I've changed it now so it's organized under Z
that was bad and you should feel bad
but no I was referring to the actual game titles
It's annoying trying to find wind waker by scrolling all the way to the bottom and not finding it
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 11, 2015, 06:21:10 PMUh, shouldn't it be under "L", since the series is properly called The Legend of Zelda? That's how alphabetizing works.
Aye.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

^I actually saved that pic on my laptop for me to have forever. It was just so masterfully done. :J
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Unfortunately, it's not my own work. I google image searched "over your head joke."

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

JDMEK5

We were doing so good..

Also, we have two of the map themes properly labeled "MAP #" under Super Mario World, but why are the other map themes not labeled like that?

My Arrangements

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Egad, how did that happen? Well, I don't recall NSMB Wii having an official soundtrack, so what do you think this should be titled?

As for SMW, I was fixing up some of the sheets last time but didn't get to all of them. Oops. I'll get them done after my finals.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on December 14, 2015, 11:13:51 AMEgad, how did that happen? Well, I don't recall NSMB Wii having an official soundtrack, so what do you think this should be titled?
I think the World 1 and 6 ones are titled fabulously. Make them match that.

Quote from: Latios212 on December 14, 2015, 11:13:51 AMAs for SMW, I was fixing up some of the sheets last time but didn't get to all of them. Oops. I'll get them done after my finals.
Oh ok.

My Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on December 14, 2015, 11:20:45 AMI meant what should we name it? World 3: ______ Land?
World 3: Ice Land

It goes
Grass Land
Desert Land
Ice Land
Water Land
Forest Land
Cliff Land
Sky Land
Dark Land

I think I know what I'm submitting next :P