Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

This always happens with new game entries because there is no current way to include that information in the submission system. The information must be added in separately.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Not really an "error", but something to note. Iirc the criteria for a game series to get its own section is 3 games with at least 16 sheets, right? Well, between the 4 Hamtaro games, there at 16 sheets.

(Don't care how irrelevant Hamtaro is. Rules are rules, sheets are sheets. :p)

Olimar12345

That's not really a set rule, but I would imaging that popularity is also a factor in such a decision lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

The Other section is rly cluttered tho and i plan to eventually have all 4 games' full soundtracks on site

Olimar12345

Eh but I don't really ever see the Hamtaro games as a section of the main site that people would often seek out, like Mario, Zelda, and Metroid lol.

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Altissimo

ok the fact you didnt recognize that as being a big lebowski reference means i dont care lmao

Yug_Guy

Static's replacement of "5:00 P.M." from Animal Crossing is not on site, it still displays Deku Trombonist's original version.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Tri Force Heroes is before original LoZ chronologically on the site. The one sheet for the game was put up in July, don't know if that makes a difference.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, I believe it almost always does that when a sheet for a game that isn't already on-site is accepted. Waiting is the only real option.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Trainer Ave

Under The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, I've noticed a track titled Set Sail for Adventure.  I thought is was called The Great Sea. I know I've seen it called that somewhere before. Can someone please explain?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

JDMEK5

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on August 25, 2016, 06:24:29 AMUnder The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, I've noticed a track titled Set Sail for Adventure.  I thought is was called The Great Sea. I know I've seen it called that somewhere before. Can someone please explain?
Set Sail For Adventure is the Title Theme, which is based off The Great Sea from The Wind Waker.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MusicMagic

The MIDI for "Rogueport Sewers" (Super Mario, Thousand Year Door) is only 2 seconds long.