News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Coconut Mall"

Started by Jet Blankett, March 23, 2013, 01:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Blankett

Could somebody put this into a four-hands piano arrangement? Thanks :)

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Jet Blankett

Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion

JDMEK5

Bespinben Gregory did this song way back when. For four hands too! His arrangement isn't on his arrangement thread, but I've got his MIDI if you want it.

Now that I think about it, I don't think it's on his arrangement thread because I don't ever recall him finishing it.
I remember he started, did the whole song, but didn't call it finished because of some wrong notes (especially beginning at measure 25) and he didn't have any chords...
He posted his current progress, which I got in MIDI, but I never heard about it again...

Should I put it up? This thing's so messy it completely explaines why we have MUSs of everything.

DISCLAIMER: I'm pretty sure it was Bespinben. Although I am not 100%. If someone from the distant past remembers this under someone else's name, please correct me.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Greg

That was me, haha. I still have the MUS, although it's rather incomplete and I'm probably not going to finish it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62915593/music/MUS/Mkwii%20Coconut%20Mall.MUS

JDMEK5

Quote from: gzgregory on March 26, 2013, 07:13:27 AMThat was me, haha.
Oh yeah. Sorry 'bout that. I keep getting you two mixed up.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Oh, I just so happen to be currently arranging this! Could the arrangement involve two pianos? Either way, I'm not sure if I'll need two pianos in the end, but I might.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

JDMEK5

Quote from: mastersuperfan on April 02, 2013, 05:35:01 PMCould the arrangement involve two pianos?
Please do. If you arrange for two pianos, I'll see what I can do about the four-hands part. (I'l'l try to condense and rearrange for one piano)

My Arrangements

Jet Blankett