What key/time signature is this song in?

Started by The Deku Trombonist, March 24, 2013, 03:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 03, 2016, 02:57:15 PMAnyhow, maybe I'll try Musescore, maybe I won't. First, I need to find the easiest thing possible that hasn't already been done... (The most basic video game songs I've ever heard are 4AM from ACNL and Memory from SPM, both of which already have sheet music on this site.)

You could try Sei-an city commoner's quarters. Most of it is quite sparse and when there are chords it's usually simple progressions

btw this is cool music

and there are midis that can help you
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

Reminds me, I've had Okamiden for over a year and still haven't finished it... and I've had Okami for months but still haven't gotten to the first dungeon... this is why I shouldn't watch let's plays before buying a game. DX

I don't like to download MIDIs because they might give my computer viruses.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

playitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayitplayit

mmmmkay still this music should be okay without midis
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Nitro Indigo

So is Okami's music stored in a way that allows one to split it up into its component parts? In other words, could you do a soundfont-edit of some Okami music, the kind of remixes that Bespinben hates? I don't know how files work...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

I suppose yes.

When I open midi files I get the option to seperate out all channels as tracks. This means each instrument has it's own 'track' or audio file that can be edited on it's own. Because of the thin texture of the sei-an city music it should be very easy to make a soundfont remix, but I guess that also depends on the software

¡ɔısnɯʇǝǝɥsuıu ʇnoqɐ spuǝıɹɟ ɹnoʎ ןןǝʇ oʇ ǝɹns ǝq
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

shadowhunter301

Can anyone tell me what key and time signature this song is in? Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CYQk1SYHQ

mikey

unmotivated

shadowhunter301

That's perfectly fine! Thank you soo much.

Tobbeh99

C-minor. Either 3/4 or a slow 6/8. The Bpm around Q=80 or 8th=80/Q.=30
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Time and Key signature for this song plz!

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

I think the time signature is 2/4, and the key signature B-major.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on April 28, 2016, 06:08:34 PMWhat key and time is this in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3C9qQlb1U
Time sig: 4/4
Key sig: Starts off in G major (1 sharp). Somewhere around 1:10 to 1:20 changes to A major (3 sharps). 3:20 or so- changes to Bb major (2 flats). 3:40- changes to B major (5 sharps). 3:55ish- changes to C#/Db major (6 sharps, 5 flats).

That should be it!

*Hint: Use YouTube tags to directly link the video into the post like this:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3C9qQlb1U[/youtube]
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

shadowhunter301

mikey

using youtube tags wasn't necessary for a while, but all of a sudden they are.  DEKU?!
unmotivated