News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: Site features

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 29, 2016, 03:30:33 PMPerhaps the only reason he would leave himself is because he knew that he would inevitably be banned over nothing if he stayed?

yeah =/

Dude

Bespinben

I love to spite as much as the next guy, but srsly, find a hobby. It doesn't have to be music. Start a Youtube channel, do some LPs, draw some art, write a column... ANYTHING is better than this. Don't waste away your days hoping for this great "retribution" or "I told you so!". Chasing the snake after it bites you only drives the venom faster to your heart. Please Dude, please.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dude

I do have hobbies, but whenever I post them here, either no one comments on them or they completely bash them.

mikey

I wanted to say your MS paint drawing was really good but I was worried you'd think I was sarcastic
like, you're getting better at MS paint
unmotivated

Dude

Thx... But thanks to Ben I'll be sure to stay as long as I can now. Sorry your plan backfired.

Bespinben

well i'm glad! the more friendly friends the better
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

I would like for the list of songs in each update to include links to the sheet. Just a thought.

And a search feature pleaaase
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Can you give an example of a search because I can't possibly see a need when you can browse by everything you would need.

braix

1) Go to game page
2) Ctrl+F
3) Type song title
4) ???
5) Profit
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I agree with b-waf on the song link thing because I'm waaaay too lazy to go and actually head over to the main site to look at a song I'm never going to play
unmotivated

PetrifiedLasagna

Just throwing this out there, but I was thinking of creating some audio related tools and Sebastian gave me the idea of having something along that line added to the site. I have been looking at a bunch of webpages and it would be totally possible to do most stuff with pure javascript. This would definitely help newcomers as well as veterans since most tools you could need would be here.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 20, 2016, 01:43:11 PMI agree with b-waf on the song link thing because I'm waaaay too lazy to go and actually head over to the main site to look at a song I'm never going to play

I think that is a good idea. Or at least implementing a search feature to find individual songs or games with songs, like a decent sized text bar below the navigation menu on the home page. This would most likely increase traffic and user retention time (a.k.a. bounce rate).

Sebastian

Quote from: PetrifiedLasagna on June 05, 2016, 05:33:03 PMJust throwing this out there, but I was thinking of creating some audio related tools and Sebastian gave me the idea of having something along that line added to the site. I have been looking at a bunch of webpages and it would be totally possible to do most stuff with pure javascript. This would definitely help newcomers as well as veterans since most tools you could need would be here.
This so much^
It'd be pretty cool to have some helpful tool(s) like that here on NSM, but I'm not sure how much effort that would take. I would totally be willing to put in any work and time for this if need be.

Also, Lasagna, PHP is used here. I'm not sure if the admins/codemonkeys use Javascript as well or not. I believe Jamaha told me once that it's all PHP

Here's where we brought up this hypothetical idea.
Quote from: Sebastian on June 05, 2016, 12:45:18 PMSomething like TuneTranscriber would be very cool to add to NSM.....