News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Not sure if trying to be ironic given that pop ~= popular but then it's also the exact thing you would expect from the thread so perhaps he is fitting in just right.

me irl
[close]

McDucky

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 12, 2014, 04:34:59 PMNot sure if trying to be ironic given that pop ~= popular but then it's also the exact thing you would expect from the thread so perhaps he is fitting in just right.
A bit of both :D

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Ha! You merely adopted the alt. rock! I was born it it, molded by it. I didn't hear the mainstream until I was already a man; by then it was nothing but deafening!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Cyber-exclusive relationships are not real relationships.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on March 17, 2014, 03:41:05 PMCyber-exclusive relationships are not real relationships.

I'd have to agree unfortunately
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Pretty sure that's the popular opinion.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Lol what brought that up xD

But I met some of my really good friends online!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Meeting and dating are two totally different things.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Well yeah, but I seem to get more things covered talking online...for some reason it's more awkward for me to talk without typing ._. During a date, I would be thinking about other things (foood), and not be as relaxed. Eh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

I agree too...friends are fine though

I wasn't a huge fan of the movie Gravity.

SuperFireKirby

Neither was Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

I thought it was alright. It was kind of like James Cameron's Avatar, a great technical achievement but just an alright movie.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on March 17, 2014, 09:54:44 PMWell yeah, but I seem to get more things covered talking online...for some reason it's more awkward for me to talk without typing ._. During a date, I would be thinking about other things (foood), and not be as relaxed. Eh.

I'm like that too!
Sometimes I don't answer the phone when my friends call me and I just send them a PM on FB hehe
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mashi

ive met the most number of nsmers in person i think
i have the upper hand over ruto and saria because they cant meet each other

so my online relationships are all real since ill meet you all anyway and because time dilation