News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

didnt i literally just tell you last week that you cant use time dilation as an excuse for any old thing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

see thats the thing because in this case the old thing is actually a new thing because time dilation

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on March 18, 2014, 07:37:03 AMive met the most number of nsmers in person i think
i have the upper hand over ruto and saria because they cant meet each other

so my online relationships are all real since ill meet you all anyway and because time dilation

Oh no, he's completely right! D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on March 18, 2014, 08:41:51 AMsee thats the thing because in this case the old thing is actually a new thing because time dilation
mmd

McDucky

Family Guy is poop on poop toast.

Dude

So is everything else by Seth Macfarlane.

SuperFireKirby

Hey, those few episodes on Johnny Bravo he helped write weren't bad.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Nicholas Cage can be a legitimatly good actor sometimes.

FierceDeity

That may be so; still funny as shit to make fun of, though.

SuperFireKirby

Nick Cage is actually a very good actor. He just happens to not give a shit. Just watch Lord of War, Adaptation, or Leaving Las Vegas.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

yes I am bumping this thread every so often so I can make it active

Frozen was an okay movie in it's own right, but it's not nearly the "BEST DISNEY FILM EVUR" that everyone's making it out to be.

Same goes for let it go, good song, but it's not the best in the film, and it shouldn't have literally hundreds of remixes and covers.

Nebbles

Frozen was just... mediocre. Everything about it was just eh, so I agree with you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Frozen was an alright movie. I really think people should just let it go.

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Lol I didn't see what was all so good about Frozen. It was okay, though. Just not awesome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would, mainly because it was released right after Tangled, so everyone was comparing the two movies.
unmotivated