News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Sorry, I forgot that's like 3AM for you!!!

You can come whenever then, if you're able to.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 25, 2013, 08:32:04 AMYes, and you asked for opinions about Mr. T without providing your own. That's why I said that.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 23, 2013, 04:05:23 PMNormally, I'd question Waddle's hasty vote, but I've seen that that's not always a good idea...
I'd like to see what other people think about his vote... to judge whether or not Mr. Tanooki Suit is suspicious (at least by "Day 1 standards").
What you say? The point of my second statement was to ask other people what they thought so I could develop a better conclusion, not only of Mr. Tanooki Suit, but of the people themselves.

Quote from: Mashi on July 25, 2013, 10:37:23 AMI concur with Waddle Bro's plan.  Everyone should post the top three people they want vigi'd and the Vigi can choose whom to vigi on that list to his/her discretion.

We should all meet up in the chat to discuss again.  Is 7:30PM EST good for everyone again?
I can agree to both of these.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Won't be able to make it, sorry guys.

FireArrow

Comic Sans night time votes.  8)

I still support killing the inactives, so:

The_Subjective_Thought, Loxo
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FSM-Reapr

Loxo has been replaced by Hunter of Souls, FireArrow.

FireArrow

I also thought toby was playing. >.>

Ok, my vote is soley on TST now.

Bubbles

If we're going along with the vigi'ing inactives, my three choices would be
The_Subjective_Thought, Dude, and Mr. T
Dude isn't my first pick though, since he did come to the chat last night

vermilionvermin

My three choices:

1.  Waddle Bro:  He pushed the Tanooki accusation a bit too much in my opinion, which reminds me of what my biggest tell is as a wolf.  His accusation boils down to posting filler on Night 1, which is a pretty broad accusation that could have been applied to multiple people but he seemed to go after Tanooki in particular.

2.  Dude:  If we're vigi'ing inactives, Dude's probably the least active player left (barring Hunter).  He joined the chat last night, yes, but didn't say much there or in the thread.

A third name does not exist at this time.  I'm waiting on suspicion lists from Mr. T and K-Night and most other people have something that points to them being human, be it major or minor.

BlackDragonSlayer

Unlike what FireArrow and Bubbles think, I don't feel as if TST is really inactive (at least compared to other people); as you can see in the chat log Mashi posted, he gives his opinion on several events (such as Fank's wolfing) and people; however, comparably, when Dude comes in the chat later, he seems to not talk about too much related to the game, which fits with what Verm said about him being one of the most inactive players (and thus, if we do stick with the plan of vigi'ing inactives unless there's somebody more suspicious, he would be an ideal vigi at this point).
About Loxo/Hunter, I think we should give Hunter a chance to be active before we condemn him; as Hunter said, he (hopefully) should be able to post more later.

That being said, here is the list of people I think should be vigi'd tonight:
Dude

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Waddle Bro

The runner up for my list would have to be K-NiGhT.
Excerpt from chatlog
17:29 bubbles why k-night?

17:30 BlackDragonSlayer One of the reasons is because he didn't vote.

17:30 BlackDragonSlayer However, he did seem somewhat active during the day phase.

17:31 bubbles not really

17:31 bubbles though he has been more active than he usually is

17:32 BlackDragonSlayer Which is why I used the word "somewhat"
[close]
I think that if he's more active (as Verm mentioned, it would be good if he posted a suspicion list), and remembers to vote, he'll be helpful to the human team (assuming he even is a human... :P), since he appears to have the resolve to be active and/or helpful this game.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

The thing is though, TST is playing exactly how he played last game.

TheZeldaPianist275

Man, I really have nothing to go on.  Except perhaps Waddle Bro.  Verm put it well, but he's also acting a little bit like he did in Davy's Role Reunion, when he took six of us out in one night.  I'm wary.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on July 25, 2013, 06:53:47 PMThe thing is though, TST is playing exactly how he played last game.
I wouldn't say exactly... but then again, isn't this only his second game on NSM (I'm not sure how many other games he's played elsewhere)?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 25, 2013, 05:56:05 PMThe runner up for my list would have to be K-NiGhT.
Excerpt from chatlog
17:29 bubbles why k-night?

17:30 BlackDragonSlayer One of the reasons is because he didn't vote.

17:30 BlackDragonSlayer However, he did seem somewhat active during the day phase.

17:31 bubbles not really

17:31 bubbles though he has been more active than he usually is

17:32 BlackDragonSlayer Which is why I used the word "somewhat"
[close]
I think that if he's more active (as Verm mentioned, it would be good if he posted a suspicion list), and remembers to vote, he'll be helpful to the human team (assuming he even is a human... :P), since he appears to have the resolve to be active and/or helpful this game.

yeah i did miss the vote last day. i was gonna vote for myself, but I ended up being busy right before the phase ended. i'm kinda upset.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

on a related note, i will be posting my suspicion list sometime this night phase.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mr. Tanooki Suit

I can't post my BIG & REAL suspicions list right now, as I'm exhausted and it'd take too long, so until then have my 3 largest suspicions:

3. K-Night: You've just sort of gone along with everything that other people have said. That doesn't automatically make you a silent, but it bumps you up higher than most.

2. Loxo/Hunter: You've been nearly 100% inactive, thus I think getting rid of you would help us out a bit.

1. FlamingArrow: After several crappy ideas and a wasted vote on me, you've earned yourself the #1 most suspicious on my list.

MORE TO COME TOMORROW.