News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The "Fixing the Sheets" Initiative 2.0 - Current Target: Pokémon R/B *Done!*

Started by JDMEK5, July 25, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Whoops. I reorganized my dropbox and forgot to update the links. Anyway, they're all fixed and in one post now.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

Awesome. Thanks. I don't have a whole lot of time now, but I looked through a few and updated the list. I still have a few to go but one that still needs a little improvement is "~Opening~". Here's the scoop:

-Bass in measures 12-27 is wrong. Mostly a matter of wrong timing.
-Any harmony for the lower voice in measures 12-27 (right hand)?
-There's extra harmony in the right hand in measures 25-30.
-Lower fills in measures 28-31 should be written in the lower voice of the treble clef, not the upper voice of the bass.

Also added a progress quote at the top of the target post for encouragement purposes. ;)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

-Copied the correct one over from the one QWERTYkid did
-I added a little more, but the entire voice is there and more. Not sure what else you want.
-That's definitely there...
-They already are. I moved the notes that weren't up there, but putting the entire thing in that octave is too big of a stretch. It works in the left hand just fine, but if you don't like it there, okay.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

-(1-3) Haha ok must be just my ear today then. Or these blasted headphones. Idk. I'll get back to it soon.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

braix

>>>*booty bump*<<<

All right, guys. I didn't really see that grounding coming but now that I'm back I can get to work on this stuff. I'll go fix up Jigglewigglepuffy's Song and Pokemon Center right now, is that fine?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

JDMEK, you might want to put a link to Olimar's Guide to Making Replacement Arrangements in the original post, because a lot of these wouldn't qualify to have "Edited by ______" listed for whoever makes the fixes.

Also, I'm probably going through a bunch of these in a bit.

braix

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 30, 2014, 07:13:08 PMJDMEK, you might want to put a link to Olimar's Guide to Making Replacement Arrangements in the original post, because a lot of these wouldn't qualify to have "Edited by ______" listed for whoever makes the fixes.
Yeah, most of these songs don't really need major technical fixes anyway.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

Before you start from scratch, check the list I made. Not everything is perfect, but they're improved, and JDMEK hasn't updated the list for all of them.

I program things

AwesomeYears

Once I finish with Pawville, I'll fix a couple of songs, Jigglypuff's Song and Team Rocket Hideout. GOTTA FIX THEM ALL!!!

JDMEK5

Now that school has ended I'm now going to devote much time once again into this poor neglected project. (Sorry guys!)
Now I just have to pick up where I left off.. Maybe a good start would be to locate the files that I backed up on my local memory before the NSM dropbox folder went kapeesh. If anyone sees that I'm forgetting something, please let me know.

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 10, 2015, 07:38:10 PMGOTTA FIX THEM ALL!!!
I like your attitude. It's "awesome". (Haha, get it? Cuz ur name is "AwesomeYears"? Oh, I crack myself up..)

Quote from: braixen1264 on June 30, 2014, 06:43:52 PM>>>*booty bump*<<<

All right, guys. I didn't really see that grounding coming but now that I'm back I can get to work on this stuff. I'll go fix up Jigglewigglepuffy's Song and Pokemon Center right now, is that fine?
Yes please: if you're still up for it, we'd much appreciate the help! Although since it's been so long I'll request maybe a confirmation that you're still gonna take them before I put your name down having claimed them.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT NOTE I FORGOT TO MENTION:
Most of you probably are already aware but I'm going to take this second to remind everyone that we now have a new website URL to use. I've updated it on the OP and I'll take care of updating that on all finished sheets we have so far already. Just keep that in mind for future fixes.

My Arrangements

Zunawe

I'm going to be slowly feeding my fixed sheets through my submissions. Would you like an update when/if they get accepted?

Also, I think the links are broken on the list I put up last time. I'll fix that later.

I program things

Bespinben

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 14, 2015, 11:03:09 PMNow that school has ended I'm now going to devote much time once again into this poor neglected project.

Woah today was the last day of classes for Uni. today too! Though, I need to catch up after my 2 year hiatus, so classes during spring and summer are a must. Hasn't seemed to hinder my NSM-ing.... yet.
(Srsly, I'm 21 and I'm still a Freshman)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

Quote from: Zunawe on April 14, 2015, 11:17:00 PMI'm going to be slowly feeding my fixed sheets through my submissions. Would you like an update when/if they get accepted?
Yes please. I'll be updating the OP as this happens.

Quote from: Zunawe on April 14, 2015, 11:17:00 PMAlso, I think the links are broken on the list I put up last time. I'll fix that later.
Yes please. I can't recall the list you speak of (embarrassingly enough) but maybe it's not worth my time to look for it if the links are broken anyways. Sorry for the huge break. Found it. I'll be adding those as soon as you put them back up.

Ok so I've taken an inventory check to make sure I still have all the sheets that were fixed on the OP (which I've just updated to include your list, Zunawe) and they've all been accounted for, save two. Those would be my Celadon City, and Echo's Route 1. Sad thing is that they had both attained green status but since I did Celadon City, it won't be hard for me to redo it. I could do Echo's over again as well but before I give up his work, I'm gonna ask if maybe anyone still has a copy of these somewhere. If not then I'm not sure what other choice I have than to return it to it's old, unfinished status..
FOUND THEM!!

EDIT: Status update: I've now got all my ducks in a row again and the only thing left to do to get the completion percentile to 100 is to finish up the others, and get them looked at by mods. So let's pick up where we left off, everybody! Gotta fix 'em all!

My Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 14, 2015, 11:28:29 PMFOUND THEM!!

Is there any way for me to see all the sheets in one place so I can print/play them? Or give feedback or something.

(Also, btw. Thanks for picking this back up! I love having good sheets for my favorite songs. I look forward to hopefully playing them on my YouTube channel.)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zunawe

List is updated. Let me know if any of the links are wrong. I may have mixed .mus and .mid files. I still need to fix the urls from when I last edited them.

I program things