NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Games you always wanted but never had

Started by ALPRAS, August 26, 2013, 10:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Yugi on October 30, 2013, 11:32:06 PMbut

ds version has animes

They originally were on the PS1 version.

Also I always wanted Shantae, but ugh the game is so expensive.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

JDMEK5

I always wanted F-Zero X. Never got it although I did see it in my local shop for $20...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

popo447

I've always wanted Pikmin 2, but when I was a kid, right before I would try to buy it, there would always be some other game with cool looking box art. I guess my tendency to grab the coolest looking game box got the best of me, and the games I got would turn out to be utter crap...
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Wolf

I always wanted a starfox game. Even though i'm a huge fan of starfox, i never had a single starfox game. Sure I can buy a SNES or a Gamecube or a 3DS on ebay or elsewhere and buy whatever starfox game they have, but I want a new starfox game. Although I have played starfox adventures at my friends house and I do have super smash bros brawl. But my friends dog took a big bite out of the CD. It workes but almost every stage doesn't work so i'm sticked to playing on final destination. And my friend moved so I just said fuck it and went away with it.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic