TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I said 14 if I recall.

Who said it matched with the player list though?

Mr. E

Huh. I don't know what I make of everything right now. Sorry for semi-inactivity recently, been caught up in other things. Savvy, I hope to send you that list sometime today. For now, the only person I'm getting a suspicious vibe is fank. This is mainly because he's been active and other people haven't and I've talked to him. As loathe as I am to vote for him, that's all I have right now.

Toby

When player 17 thought it was all over he stopped to take a breath. He looked around him but couldn't see anymore shadow figures. It was all over, they could rest. "Hey, guys! There's none left" he shouted to the others. "No... there are! Oh damn, look out player 17!" shouted player 2. A shadow figure came up behind player 17 and drew a cross on his forehead. The figure let out an awful scream and vanished.

0 Shadow figures remain.

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

The players are starting to get cold

Phase ends in 20mins.

fank009

TZP for now, I had a theory, buy one person threw itall out the window (toby xD), of course I have a new theory, but Nothing can be "conifrmed" without at least 1 death.

In the chat now.

Toby

Going to extend the phase to 10pm GMT+1 (in just over 2 hours)

Bird

Here are the 'crossed' players.

Player 3 - Bird
Player 10 - Liggy
Player 12 - The Zelda Pianist
Player 14 - FireArrow
Player 17 - Mr. E

I don't really know what to gather from this information. If anybody has ideas about what these crosses might do, now would be the time to come forward. Or if somebody has a cure ability, they would be wise to use it. Even if they're a wolf with that ability.

Other than that, I don't really see much pattern or reason to why these particular players got crosses drawn on them. Hopefully we don't all die today!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Contranegative

So we know that the "shadow figures" cause crosses to appear on people's heads, and that they appear to act during the phase. This reminds me of boxes, which also work during the phase. What I'm curious about it why they only popped up this phase. I don't think TZP is all too special because he was crossed- this means that he was probably not one of the crossers. I'm going to vote for K-NiGHT, if this vote can actually change anything. I don't see why the seer would choose to come out to the thread instead of just using a trusted human as proxy.

fank009

Bubbles

Im curious to see what happens if we lynch a crossed player, so I'll go for TZP

Something I noticed about the crosses was the number of times people were attacked
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on September 01, 2013, 12:19:18 PM01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5.
Mashi apparently was Box Keeper number 5, which I'm assuming means there's at least four other keepers. There was also five shadow figures that attacked. Is that just a coincidence or could the shadow figures be something the box keepers are doing/controlling?

Liggy

I still don't trust SlowPokemon, and we have no idea what a green seering actually means in this game.  Toby said wolves were red, but BDS was brown?

Toby

The Boy's Forest of Tears

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Chit Chat, anyone?

Vote Count:

Thiannon
Bird  - TheZeldaPianist
Bubbles - TheZeldaPianist
Mariolegofan
SlowPokemon -
Dude - Contranegative
Liggy - Slowpokemon
Fank009 – FireArrow, TheZeldaPianist
TheZeldaPianist275
K-NiGhT - TheZeldaPianist
FireArrow
Contranegative – K-Night
Mr. E - Fank
Vermilionvermin –

TheZeldaPianist – 4
K-Night – 1
Fank – 1
Contranegative – 1
Slowpokemon - 1

01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5
02. Davy REPLACED BY THIANNON
03. Bird
04. BlackDragonSlayer - Brown Wolf
05. Bubbles
06. Mariolegofan
07. SlowPokemon
08. MaestroUGC - Human
09. Dude
10. Liggy
11. Fank009
12. TheZeldaPianist275
13. K-NiGhT
14. FireArrow
15. Mr. Tanooki Suit
16. Contranegative
17. Mr. E
18. Vermilionvermin

The day was full of drama. A lot of running around, screaming. Shadow figures appeared and marked players 3, 10, 12, 14 and 17. No one has figured out what these markings mean though. They thought they'd beat up player 12 cause he was one of the marked ones. Player 3 grabbed the left foot. Player 10 grabbed the right hand. Player 17 grabbed the right foot. Player 14 grabbed the left hand. They yanked together 1, 2, 3 and pulled. Player 12 screamed in pain.

They set up a fire and started to cook the fingers and toes of player 12. Together the players ate their nibbles.

TheZeldaPianist275 has been lynched

Sleep tight everyone. It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends Thursday 8pm GMT+1

Bird

Maestro Is Alive? Also, No More CarDflips?

Dumb Capitalization Courtesy Of My Phone.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Quote from: Bird on September 03, 2013, 02:07:16 PMMaestro Is Alive? Also, No More CarDflips?

Dumb Capitalization Courtesy Of My Phone.
I dont think the lynched get flipped...