News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Discussion

Started by DonValentino, September 10, 2013, 02:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Can't wait to get my Ganondorf figurine with the special edition~~ ;D

Also, good to know that Nintendo will be upgrading the music too! I can't wait to hear Molgera's battle theme.

BlackDragonSlayer

Hrrrm... the Wind Waker bundle might be a good opportunity to get a Wii U...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DonValentino

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 10, 2013, 02:59:47 AMHrrrm... the Wind Waker bundle might be a good opportunity to get a Wii U...

Just found a video of an unboxing of the bundle, if someone's interested. Looks stunning.

Pit0010

WHY AUSTRALIA! WHY YOU NO GIVE US THE SPECIAL EDITION OF WIND WAKER HD TT^TT
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

JDMEK5

I personally don't particularly like the idea of no physical copy of the game with the bundle. Maybe I'm just weird, but I like having games that take up lots of room on the shelf. :P (Also why DS cases are the worst and N64 boxes are the best)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, I desperately hope I get this for Christmas.  It's...soo.... beautiful

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Honestly if I had the money (ugh college is too expensive) I'd get the Wii U / Wind Waker bundle. It's a good deal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: DonValentino on September 10, 2013, 02:58:12 AMNintendo will be upgrading the music too!

Up until reading that, I did not give a rip about this game.
Does anyone know if Tingle co-op will still be an option? That was soo much fun in the GCN version.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

Quote from: spitllama on September 11, 2013, 07:17:00 AMUp until reading that, I did not give a rip about this game.
I still don't. I'll just get the soundtrack, because I don't like buying the game that I already own.

Roz~

Ugh
WiiU Bundle
or
Ganondorf figure
That is the question.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DonValentino

Quote from: spitllama on September 11, 2013, 07:17:00 AMDoes anyone know if Tingle co-op will still be an option? That was soo much fun in the GCN version.

Since the Tingle Tuner was entirely removed and replaced by the Tingle Bottle, I don't think so. :P
But now you can leave really useful messages to other people you don't know to help them and entertain their adventure! /sarcasm

I will not use the Tingle Bottle. Never. It's just stupid.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Olimar12345

Will the Ganondorf figure be available in the US?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MasterProX

I feel that the Zelda Wii U is gonna become like the Zelda 3DS; it's a reasonable, but still expensive, price during the pre-order time period / early on after it's released. But a couple months later, it's impossible to find a new one for anything less than $500. (Did that make sense?)

I really want the Wii U bundle because the gold design looks badass, but since it doesn't come with a physical copy of the game, and I don't have much money to waste right now...  :-\