Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Discussion

Started by DonValentino, September 10, 2013, 02:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Olimar12345

Preordered.

EDIT: Eff, preorders are out for this! D: had to preorder the regular one : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Olimar12345

Yeah, good thing it was just Ganondorf-I don't really care much about him. Or at least not enough to seek out a statue of him. Would've been neat though I guess.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

*slams hands down on table* TAKE MY MONEY AND SHIP IT ALREADY!  This is going to be a long week to wait.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Pit0010

The good thing about the release date for Australia is that it's the day after my Violin exam so at least I have something to look forward to XD ^^
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Nebbles

I hope this bundle is around for the holidays, cause that's the only way I'll get it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

So I ended up preordering the WiiU bundle just to get the cool Zelda themed controller. I can't wait to get it~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Roz~

I've never heard of a bundle that isn't limited edition
except for maybe the ZombieU bundle
I think it's gonna be like the Zelda 3DS bundle. Gonna be effin' hard to find a couple of weeks after its release.

Nebbles

Dammit. I was hoping to buy it with holiday money or snag it as a birthday present.

MasterProX

Quote from: Roz~ on September 19, 2013, 07:40:53 PMI think it's gonna be like the Zelda 3DS bundle. Gonna be effin' hard to find a couple of weeks after its release.

Why does this sound so familiar to me...? Oh yeah...
Quote from: MasterProX on September 13, 2013, 11:50:20 PMI feel that the Zelda Wii U is gonna become like the Zelda 3DS; it's a reasonable, but still expensive, price during the pre-order time period / early on after it's released. But a couple months later, it's impossible to find a new one for anything less than $500. (Did that make sense?)

Great minds think alike, I guess. :P

Roz~

Haha I guess so =P
My roommate wanted to buy the Zelda 3DS bundle not too long ago, and he wouldn't believe me when I told him it was now worth $500 ish. The same thing is definitely gonna happen to the Zelda WiiU... just because it's Zelda.

Waddle Bro

roz

'cause you you'll get a wii u this is your chance to get tekken too

You better do it, gurl!

Roz~

I preordered it but I don't know if I'll have enough money to buy it yet
If I have enough money I'll get Tekken so we can kick each other's butt (more like you'll kick mine)