News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Orchestra Project II!

Started by MaestroUGC, September 18, 2013, 12:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

You guys should clap for me I figured something out.  8)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

This guy has been online for little over a week and he already has over 100 posts. And he somehow managed to have a higher post per day count than FSM when he first joined. Wtf.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 03, 2013, 07:25:41 AMBut then how will I get to...

Nintendo NOCTURNE

???

Guys wait I think this is his actual goal for spamming
I am legitimately concerned

UnknownKirbyMan

Tentatively joining with piano.
I may or may not be able to participate in this, depending on whether it happens while I'm going through military training.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

MaestroUGC

Well we have no shortage of pianists around here, so if you have to drop out I'm sure somebody can take your spot.

Nocturne, you're not making any friends here, so I'd advise you to stop your nonsense.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Just got done looking at the mus file from the previous attempt. I'd like to make it clear that if we have that many pianists (or another unrealistic amount) I'm out.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Well I do have a drum kit I'd be willing to play that; I know some of the Mario music has kit rhythms in the background.  Although my drum kit IS pretty rudimentary.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 04, 2013, 01:37:28 PMJust got done looking at the mus file from the previous attempt. I'd like to make it clear that if we have that many pianists (or another unrealistic amount) I'm out.
Why?

FierceDeity

If I had to guess, it's probably because that was a goddamn ridiculous amount of pianos XD I mean, for the instrumentation you were writing for, you handled it pretty well, but...yeah...

Yugi

I'll drop out my piano part if you'd like.

FierceDeity

Well I mean, so far there are significantly less piano players than there were last time (although I'm sure more will sign up), and of those 8 signed up, 6 play other instruments. I'd suggest first making sure that those people are truly proficient on those instruments, at least enough for the parts you plan to write, and then making those instruments the focus for those people. That kinda gets you out of the ridiculousness of...what was it last time, 19 pianos?

Pit0010

Same! I'm more comfortable with playing my violin coz I can sightread on a spot for it than piano...xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Olimar12345

Actually, I think I misunderstood what you were doing. As long as its not a clusterfuck of pianists all playing at the same time we're good. (Having them trade off would be fine)

MaestroUGC

The only time all the pianist will be playing is the beginning and finale, with some parts playing in unison.