News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Orchestra Project II!

Started by MaestroUGC, September 18, 2013, 12:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 05, 2013, 06:17:15 PMWith some parts playing in unison.
Tune one of said pianos playing in unison down an eighth tone or so and have another one (tuned to concert pitch) recorded a hair after the main one for a neat echo effect. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Pit0010

What about make some pianos play the same melody in unison...but in different octaves? :P Unless u already thought of that...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MasterProX

Quote from: Pit0010 on October 05, 2013, 09:58:59 PMWhat about make some pianos play the same melody in unison...but in different octaves? :P Unless u already thought of that...

That's like the oldest trick ever. In fact, even I thought of that already.

Besides, Maestro's making this. Anything you've thought of, he's already considered. (I'd quote him on this but I'm too lazy to on my phone...)

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

Alright it looks as if sign ups are winding down, if I missed you let me know. I'll give it until the end of the week to finalize the instrument list, then crafting the set-list will begin.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

I'm curious as to why I'm listed as Zumbawe. Not that I'm complaining.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

HEY HEY HEY SOMEONE FORGOT MEH.

Vocals(E2-A4, up to G5 in falsetto), Guitar(Acoustic or electric, take your pick), percussion(got a drumset), synths(if necessary for anything).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 08, 2013, 07:27:59 PMI'll give it until the end of the week to finalize the instrument list, then crafting the set-list will begin.

Finalized yet?

Olimar12345

Sign ups have definitely come to a stand still. Sure hope this project doesn't flop like the last one :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

FierceDeity

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 23, 2013, 03:55:10 PMSign ups have definitely come to a stand still. Sure hope this project doesn't flop like the last one :/

I don't think a shortage of players was the problem with the last one, haha

Tangy

If you're still taking sign-ups I can enter on piano. I can also do bass clarinet if this project will for sure wrap up by August (might be getting rid of it after this summer D:)

Olimar12345

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 23, 2013, 06:13:10 PMI don't think a shortage of players was the problem with the last one, haha

Well, I meant that we haven't heard from maestro since the 8th, and that was what we were waiting on.

You have musicians willing to play what you write, maestro. Don't make this one of those projects you come back to after a year ;)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Quote from: Tangy on October 23, 2013, 06:45:32 PMIf you're still taking sign-ups I can enter on piano. I can also do bass clarinet if this project will for sure wrap up by August (might be getting rid of it after this summer D:)

Why in god's name would you get rid of a perfectly good bass clarinet
Like, even if you don't play it that often, goddamn it's such a great instrument.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 23, 2013, 07:17:57 PMWell, I meant that we haven't heard from maestro since the 8th, and that was what we were waiting on.

Ah ok, gotcha

JDMEK5

If time goes and still we don't have any more sign-ups, we could always change it to "The NSM Community Ensemble Project"...  ::)

My Arrangements