News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I guess I should explain my vote.

I had to change from my computer to my phone.  When that happened, I was unable to enter the chat.  I would have voted Davy under normal circumstances, but I took fank's vote as a sign that BDS was not acting according to what was agreed upon in the chat.

Waddle Bro

8)

Considering the votes had a time difference of 17 seconds, the more likely option is that you got ninja'd:
Quote from: fank009 on October 22, 2013, 05:59:47 PMBDS
Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 22, 2013, 06:00:04 PMBDS

Now all we have to do, humans, is lynch Vermverm and we win. Although, you could wolf yourself to save time!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

8)

Won a KitB...

I still am wondering why fank voted for me, though...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 22, 2013, 11:16:32 PM8)

Won a KitB...

I still am wondering why fank voted for me, though...
Waddle wanted me off TST, so I went on to someone who I thought at the time was a wolf.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

vermilionvermin

I'm not the wolf, though.  Being the wolf assumes I'm a wolf with Davy.  If I'm a wolf with Davy, I could easily have voted for BDS without coming up with the chicken plan and not had to worry about a potential KitB.

fank009

Verm, I would like to know who the wolf might be, if it werent you??? (from my point of view it cant be anyone else)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Waddle Bro

You could have voted for BDS, but there was a chance I'd know you two would most likely be wolf partners, seeing how suspicious two players voting for BDS with not that strong reasons. I would have done everything I could've to prevent that, considering you two were my top suspicions.
Then you wait for the last second to vote for BDS, causing a KitB. 50% chance you'd win, 50% chance your partner gets lynched and trusting your skills of talking your way out of this. Also you had the chance of making one of the coolest winning moves in NSM TWG history. I think all of this classifies as a motive. Add that to my other arguments I've said already.

And yeah, I told Fank to switch his vote since keeping a vote on TST is useless, because we wouldn't want him lynched. I was expecting him to vote for Davy for some reason, I guess I should've been more clear!!!

But yeah,
Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 22, 2013, 08:31:20 PMI guess I should explain my vote.

I had to change from my computer to my phone.  When that happened, I was unable to enter the chat.  I would have voted Davy under normal circumstances, but I took fank's vote as a sign that BDS was not acting according to what was agreed upon in the chat.
So you did all of that in 17 seconds. I call bullshit.

But yeah, considering we only have one lynch left, I feel it's best to use on Verm.

Olimar12345

Wow, a lot has happened recently. Reading through this last page and waddles chat log make verm seem like the perfect lynch candidate.

I am interested in seeing what the last wolf will do tonight.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 23, 2013, 08:49:31 AMI am interested in seeing what the last wolf will do tonight.
O_O

Heh... that would be bad if...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

You guys almost lynched me last night and I didn't even see one argument for it.

I am disappoint.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

Also sorry for not voting, I got home and my Internet was down.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

Oh right, now I get it.

That why voted for me.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

Bird

1. FSM-Reapr
2. MaestroUGC
3. vermilionvermin
4. Waddle Bro
5. The_Subjective_Thought
6. davy
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. fank009
9. Mashi
10. Bubbles
11. Olimar12345