News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

12Mari0

Don't start on that again... BTW I'm a new member... Not really sure what to do so...
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Dudeman

Arrange something! Give feedback! Anything! Everything!

Except against-the-rules stuff. Don't do that.

Welcome aboard!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Onionleaf

Welcome! I absolutely loved Melbourne when I visited it back in December 2013... good times. :) I hope the summer has been nice there so far!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Ah, cool! Nobody from the Netherlands on there? :o Should I feel lonely or special? ;D
Anyway, put me in Heerenveen, the Netherlands, please! (that's actually quite exact, but I don't mind, really, it's not like you can do much with it if you don't even know what I look like, and Heerenveen is pretty big :P)

Jamaha

G-Han, the founder of NSM, is from the Netherlands.

Quote from: Jamaha on January 10, 2016, 07:03:51 AMG-Han, the founder of NSM, is from the Netherlands.
Oh, that's interesting!

Magenta

I live pretty far over to the left. Just head right for a bit, and then left, then right after that you'll go left, and that's where I'm at.
hoop doop, its the groop troop

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Green

The three of you are clearly quite wrong.  Magenta is obviously a left-worlder, though as for myself, I can neither claim nor deny any citizenship to the left-world.  While I cannot clearly define to you the relationship Magenta and I hold, I can however claim for a fact that They are not automated in Their responses.