News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

So I did this map on a crappy internet website and basically I'm gonna have to redo the whole thing which I can do but it'll have to wait a bit. I'm also gonna look for a better, updateable version.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

Hi I live in Stockholm, Sweden. :)
Tell me if i need to be more precise.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

That should be fine.

Ugh, I need to find a map site/program that I can update without completely redoing it..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Latios212

New York, New York here.

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 13, 2015, 08:57:05 AMUgh, I need to find a map site/program that I can update without completely redoing it..

I'd recommend Google My Maps (you can create one in Google Drive just like you would make a Google Doc and it works great for me) but I'm having problems trying to publicly share one. Maybe you'll have better luck.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Oh yeah sure! I'll check that out. Thanks!

My Arrangements

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

Ka-Pow!

I give you all an updated map that I can continue updating as we go plus a new, nicer look, plus DrP has finally been moved to San Fran! Sorry that took so long..

My Arrangements

DrP

JDMEK5

Pleased to oblige though I'm aware this has been ridiculously overdue. My apologies.

Also special thanks to Latios212 for sending me once again to Google! *clap*

My Arrangements

FierceDeity

Just noticed the update, neat!

Quote from: Latios212 on April 13, 2015, 09:19:59 AMNew York, New York here.

ayyyyy

not that I'm currently there but still

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I like how it has me in little falls
like why not St Cloud or MSP
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 19, 2015, 04:58:00 PMayyyyy

not that I'm currently there but still
Elaborate?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 19, 2015, 08:32:27 PMI like how it has me in little falls
like why not St Cloud or MSP
I built this based as closely as I could manage off the old map. If you want me to be more specific, give me a more specific location. ;)
(If you only gave me a state, I probably just put you right in the middle of the state, regardless of town/city locations)

My Arrangements

pippin97

"Do or do not; there is no try" ~Jedi Master Yoda

Dude

oh i hate that store. who even likes clothes shopping.