Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm wrong, then.. Bah I don't feel like going back and fixing it D:
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

K wait, so do you actually want me to put you there?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

JDMEK5

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on May 13, 2015, 04:17:08 PMThe Cape of Good Hope is off the west coast of Africa, under the northwestern bit that juts out into the ocean (forget the name, I think it's called the horn of Africa or something?).
And 10 hours? Try every goddamn day when all you want is a fecking sandwich.
The place I think you're referring to is the Gulf of Guinea area. Cuz Cape Town is way down south.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

So this could go in the "I'm Away Topic" but basically my folks and I are making a road trip down to Orlando. The reason I'm putting it here is because since we're driving, I thought it would be cool to maybe get a chance to meet some of you on the way if you could and would care to. Maybe something like a ice cream run and maybe a picture or something as commemoration. Like I said, I'll be going with my family so there's no 1-on-1 pressure or anything and it's just a quick pit stop on the way. So yeah, I'm just kinda putting it out there in case somebody's up for it.

The people I'll be driving past are NocturneOfShadow, mariolegofan, SlowPokemon, and Jub3r7. So yeah I mean I'm not trying to be creepy or anything I just thought it would be cool to meet in person for once so yeah if anyone is down for a short visit or whatever just let me know. The times we'll be going through most of the US is sometime on the weekend of July 3rd. And if that doesn't work for someone, we do have to drive back north again after so maybe on the way back (from the 11-13ish) so, yeah.

My Arrangements

K-NiGhT

Man, you're passing by Nocturne but not me?!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

JDMEK5

See, we're taking Interstate 94 on our way down and we have a time restraint on both directions of the trip so I'm not sure if we can bend into Iowa. Unless you wanted to help make it a little shorter by heading east a bit that would be really awesome but unfortunately Le Mars might be a bit too far for us this time.. We can't weave off the interstate too much. Like a little bit is ok but Le Mars is a little far if you know what I mean

My Arrangements

K-NiGhT

Fair enough but you're missing the prime spot for an ice cream run lmao

JDMEK5

Haha shoot well I'll have to make a point of getting there at some point eventually. :P

My Arrangements

K-NiGhT

mikey

I might be camping that weekend but I have no opposition to meeting like at a Target to play their video games or something
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 25, 2015, 12:03:46 PMMaybe on the way back lol?
Lol yeah maybe. :P

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 25, 2015, 12:24:00 PMI might be camping that weekend but I have no opposition to meeting like at a Target to play their video games or something
Sure just let me know when you could. I'll be in Minnesota prob on the first day of the first weekend since it's closest to my starting point.

My Arrangements