Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Hey! I was just in Orlando :P
But yeah I'd meet you :)
How close to me are you getting? (County-wise)

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 25, 2015, 01:13:08 PMMinnesota, southern Canada, same thing
Haha but Minnesota, Mantioba, not quite the same thing. :P

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 25, 2015, 03:34:14 PMHey! I was just in Orlando :P
But yeah I'd meet you :)
How close to me are you getting? (County-wise)
Idk about county but our route is taking us right through your nearby city of Normal which isn't far from your place at all, right?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Altissimo

scrubbed

Altissimo

scrubbed

JDMEK5

I'll update it once I get home in 3 days or so.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Welcome to the other part of the west coast- where it isn't overcast or rainy all the time like it is everywhere else north of Portland.
On the plus side, you won't have to deal with any rain like Seattle has- or any rain at all, for that matter. Bit of an issue, come to think of it..
what is shitpost

Sebastian

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

skiaak

I am in a suburb of Bellevue, Washington which is a suburb of Seattle.
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

ThatGamer

I was just there, Skiaak!

I live in Canada, Alberta, Calgary! It's a nice place, busy, snowy, but nice!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

JDMEK5

Hey another Canadian! I'm the guy in Manitoba XD My brother was actually just in Calgary.

Anyways, I'll be updating this soon. Hopefully today but could be between now and Monday. If it doesn't happen, remind me. But I shouldn't need reminder.

My Arrangements