News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Chat logs

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on September 20, 2015, 09:49:19 PMOlimar12345 - Today 12:24 AM
> mlf was talking at me about wanting to be a mod for the umpteenth time, he randomly said that he didn't want to be like maestro and pester someone until the got what he wanted, and I said "um have you scrolled up lately?"

Looks like MLF needs a rawst berry because he just got burned
Actually I don't want be mod, I want to be Updater. If I wanted to be Mod, I'd ask Jamaha.

Quote from: Altissimo on September 21, 2015, 04:36:52 AMI don't know why Maestro is an exception (haven't been here long enough) but usually, pestering your way into modship does not a good mod make and in fact shows that you have the OPPOSITE of preferred mod qualities.
Source: I've been at a lot of forums. A lot
This is only the 3rd time I've asked :P

Altissimo

Sebastian

Altissimo

qualifications. why are you qualified to be updater. go

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 21, 2015, 06:46:23 AMActually I don't want be mod, I want to be Updater. If I wanted to be Mod, I'd ask Jamaha.
Um, you do know Jamaha is in charge of promotions, right? If you want to be an updater, bug him. :P

Sebastian

I'm not really anymore qualified than some others. I just decided to ask cause it looks to me like we could use another Updater. Guess we don't.

Quote from: Dude on September 21, 2015, 07:21:21 AMUm, you do know Jamaha is in charge of promotions, right? If you want to be an updater, bug him. :P
Actually, I did originally. He said Deku (now Olimar) is in charge of Updater and music stuff.
Stop trying to make me look stupid all the time :P

Dude

Pretty sure I don't need to lol

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on September 21, 2015, 07:29:56 AMPretty sure I don't need to lol
Why? I'd like to hear it.

Dude

If you can't find posts of yours that show it, then I've lost hope in you lol

Sebastian

Please.....accommodate me. I'm very interested in seeing what you come up with.

Dude

Too much work for not enough reward.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on September 21, 2015, 07:39:52 AMToo much work for not enough reward.
Ok then.

I just wanna say this: everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect.....even me. I/we might make a grammatical mistake, misspell a word, or even shoot ourselves in the foot sometimes, but there is no need to point it out and/or rag on it. That just causes problems :/
I'm speaking to everyone (myself included), not just Dude. We should try to build each other up, not tear each other down. Let's try to say nice things to each other from now on and think before we speak. :)

braix

power is overrated lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Just to clarify, I don't want power. All I want is to help.