News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

In the chat for ~45 minutes until class starts.
Can we revive TST?  If so he's obvious.  If not then I think Mashi is more likely to be a human than Greg.  Will figure out my lynch vote sooooon!
unmotivated

Dude

Greg

I don't trust Mashi one bit.

K-NiGhT

Why don't you trust Mashi? Can you explain what he did? I must've missed something...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Me too?  It seems like this sort of thing is typical of Mashi and every time he does it he gets lynched.  I don't think he's a wolf, if anything he's a special, but probably human.
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 10, 2014, 05:21:13 AMCan we revive TST?
No. His body was mangled.

I'm sorry I've been so touch-and-go recently, I've been surprisingly busy as the school year has gotten started. I will post a more thorough analysis of the situations when school gets out in a few hours. For now, safety on BDS.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on January 08, 2014, 05:31:17 AMAlso, while we're on the topic, I am the Wolf Assassin, the other two Wolves should claim to me so we can do stuff and then win!!!
I'm like 99% sure he was serious about this.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

More upset about TST's death than Mashi's. Of the few games I have played mashi always seems to be up to no good. Greg would be my vote.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Alright i suppose Greg, since that seems to be the general concensus.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bird

Another clarification: due to the nature of mediums and revives in this game, living players are not permitted to send game-relevant PMs to dead players, even if they are not expecting a response.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

I'd rather see Mashi revived.  Keep in mind that at least one of those two deaths (probably both, but at least one) was done by the Megakillers.  I think it's much less likely that TST had Mashi offed so early.  Mashi strikes me more as a wolf target.  Mashi also did this sort of thing before in 2fool4skool and he was a human then.  I think it's likely he's a human now!

I don't know about lynching, though.  I'll do some interrogation tonight!

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 10, 2014, 02:13:23 PMI'd rather see Mashi revived.  Keep in mind that at least one of those two deaths (probably both, but at least one) was done by the Megakillers.  I think it's much less likely that TST had Mashi offed so early.  Mashi strikes me more as a wolf target.  Mashi also did this sort of thing before in 2fool4skool and he was a human then.  I think it's likely he's a human now!

I don't know about lynching, though.  I'll do some interrogation tonight!
Or it's possible that the megakillers targeted both Greg and Mashi (or that Mashi was the only megakiller target)? Since there are only three deaths, unless both wolf teams targeted TST, we know that somebody might not have used their kill, but not necessarily who.

Anyways, although I'd love to see Mashi revived, I must say that I feel safer with reviving Greg. Now all that's left to discuss is the lynch (*pokepoke* *hinthint*)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I've had a weird feeling about verm for a while, if anything else comes up I'll change it.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on January 10, 2014, 02:27:32 PMaaaaaaaaand Verm
(I should've looked at updated posts before I posted :<)

Interesting that you'd vote for Verm; I suggested him as one of the possible megakiller targets (e.g. somebody I'd kill if I were a megakiller). I'm just wondering, though, what's your reasoning behind that (to compare and see if it's similar to mine)?

And preferably you too Nocturne, if possible.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber