Sebastian

Triple Post  ::)

Boo's Dance (Boo's Mansion Theme)
[ZIP]

Another Fulfilled request, Bubbles.

Edit: I gave up on Keeping Pace  :-[

JDMEK5

Hey, why is my name pink?!? Make it brown or something! :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Haha!! Ok

Guys....I hate to rush you, but could you guys speed up your arranging? :)
We almost have 15 arrangements and Im hoping we can get done soon so we can get them on the site  ;D

JDMEK5

My name is still pink. -_-

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 23, 2014, 12:45:44 PMGuys....I hate to rush you, but could you guys speed up your arranging? :)
Not until my name color's changed, boy! In case you can't tell, I'm not actually mad but I would actually like a different color.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 23, 2014, 01:05:28 PMMy name is still pink. -_-
Not until my name color's changed, boy! In case you can't tell, I'm not actually mad but I would actually like a different color.
Oh forgot......better?

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 23, 2014, 12:45:44 PMGuys....I hate to rush you, but could you guys speed up your arranging? :)

Jesus dude, what's the rush hahahahaha
You only started this like a week ago and we already have 9 arrangements. I'd say it's going at a pretty good pace :P

Also, assuming nobody else has taken it by the time I finish the battle theme and koopa bros. tricks, I'd like to take Mt. Rugged Theme, as well.

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 23, 2014, 02:18:27 PMDude, what's the rush hahahahaha
You only started this like a week ago and we already have 9 arrangements. I'd say it's going at a pretty good pace :P
I guess your right. Im a little excited  ;D

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 23, 2014, 02:18:27 PMAlso, assuming nobody else has taken it by the time I finish the battle theme and koopa bros. tricks, I'd like to take Mt. Rugged Theme, as well.
Excellent!!
I am 1/3 of the way through with Jade Jungle. I hope to have it done today. If not....then tomorrow for sure :)

The Deku Trombonist

I hope you're putting care and attention into these and not just rushing through them.

I'll probably have to start looking through all these soon, giving feedback and whatnot

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 23, 2014, 02:36:59 PMI hope you're putting care and attention into these and not just rushing through them.

I'll probably have to start looking through all these soon, giving feedback and whatnot
I am trying NOT to rush through them. And I am trying to do my best :)
You can start looking through mine :) You can pm me your feedback

The Deku Trombonist

Feedback Time!!!!

Chomp Attack - FierceDeity
-Clean up the rests in the last bar
-Put quarter note rests on beat 3 in bars 1 and 19
-I'm not sure if the constant 8vb is really necessary. Most of the time the lowest it would go is 2 ledger lines which is by no means difficult to read. Perhaps on the low G#s if you want.

Raphael the Raven - DonValentino
-The trill in bar 4 stops before it moves on, so perhaps you can find a way of notating that?
-In bar 7 the last quaver is staccato and I'm pretty sure that F# isn't part of the bass line.
-I wonder what it would sound like if you dropped the melody an octave. It sounds a bit spread at the moment
-Bar 23 onwards: Perhaps add the bottom octave on the quarter notes. Unless there's a reason for having them that way?
-I dunno if there's a way of adding some percussion inspired bits towards the end to fill it out without making it sound silly but it might be worth looking into.

Dry Dy Ruins - mariolegofan
I'm really not sure at the moment, I'll have to think about it a bit more. This is a tough one to make work on piano.

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 24, 2014, 03:26:30 AMDry Dy Ruins - mariolegofan
I'm really not sure at the moment, I'll have to think about it a bit more. This is a tough one to make work on piano.
Ok :)
Until then, you can look at my other ones and give me feedback :)

DonValentino

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 24, 2014, 03:26:30 AMRaphael the Raven - DonValentino
-The trill in bar 4 stops before it moves on, so perhaps you can find a way of notating that?
-In bar 7 the last quaver is staccato and I'm pretty sure that F# isn't part of the bass line.
-I wonder what it would sound like if you dropped the melody an octave. It sounds a bit spread at the moment
-Bar 23 onwards: Perhaps add the bottom octave on the quarter notes. Unless there's a reason for having them that way?
-I dunno if there's a way of adding some percussion inspired bits towards the end to fill it out without making it sound silly but it might be worth looking into.

Thank you very much!
No, there's no reason. All should be fixed now. If there's still something you'd like to point out, please do.

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on January 24, 2014, 12:53:31 PMThank you very much!
No, there's no reason. All should be fixed now. If there's still something you'd like to point out, please do.
If you give me the updated copy, I can put it on the front page :)

DonValentino

Dropbox is magical, my friend. If you upload a file with the same name, it automatically updates the file while maintaining the link. Check it out. ;)