Arrangement Project (Paper Mario)

Started by Sebastian, January 17, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 09, 2015, 07:41:47 AM1. It has been 3 1/2 months since the last piece was arranged.
I am actually starting another piece currently (The Celebration Continues), but I could submit it to the site at a later time if I don't finish it soon enough.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Maelstrom, we aren't waiting for the rest of the pieces to be arranged, so I don't quite get what the "closed" thing is all about. We're currently going through the arrangements, and since there are a ton it will take a while(I guess it's time I jump in here and help out.). Bloop, do yo thing. If you finish it before we're done, throw it in here.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2015, 09:14:18 AMMaelstrom, we aren't waiting for the rest of the pieces to be arranged, so I don't quite get what the "closed" thing is all about. We're currently going through the arrangements, and since there are a ton it will take a while(I guess it's time I jump in here and help out.). Bloop, do yo thing. If you finish it before we're done, throw it in here.
Exactly what thought. I think Deku is busy with other stuff.
Have patience Maelstrom :)

Maelstrom

Sorry if it was a behind the scenes sort of thing. It's just that nothing was going on in the thread, so I (falsely) assumed nothing was happening. IDC what happens, as long as something is happening.

Olimar12345

I assure you that things have been happening/will be happening here. I guess this project will "close" when we update the site with the sheets.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2015, 09:19:59 AMI assure you that things have been happening/will be happening here. I guess this project will "close" when we update the site with the sheets.
Cool!

Maelstrom

Brassman388

Sebastian

I'm wondering the saaaame thing....
Dont worry. :) You still have time to arrange your songs. Were STILL waiting for the update which should come by at the latest, March.....I pray.....

Brassman388

Right on, I should have them pretty dang soon. If not by your deadline, then you can hang me dead.

Sebastian

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 25, 2015, 01:24:06 PMRight on, I should have them pretty dang soon. If not by your deadline, then you can hang me dead.
Haha ok :)

nacho2420

Hi folks, I have been resurrected from watching speed runs of Paper Mario (as yesterday was its 14 year anniversary in the US) and I wanted to get back into the arranging game (no pun intended)

Edited: Here's my NEW arrangement (that I did in one long sitting) of Club 64 (hope you like because I stayed up late on this one, but as you hear it was worth it!)

ENJOY!!!  ;D

Sebastian

Sebastian

Double post.....

I didnt put Club 64 in the OP since you submitted it.
Oh and I put your Tubba Blubba's Castle and Keeping Pace in the OP. I figured you wouldn't mind having them on the site since you tried submitting them before! :)

Btw, this topic might seem dead, but the sheets are currently being looked over by Updaters. So this will get its own update soon.....I hope :)