News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Paper Mario)

Started by Sebastian, January 17, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 15, 2015, 05:23:13 PMgive it a few days
Please. If your not helping the project, please don't say anything. :)

Sebastian

Bloop

I'll fix the url when I have time, just move onto the next one

Sebastian

Sebastian

Next.....
File Select (Replacement) - mariolegofanZIP
I did some reworking in this one.
Any feedback?

Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGlT_6OaXA

Maelstrom

Sebastian

DonValentino

Well it's pretty good. Just a couple of things:

- In m. 9 you can write "8th-Quarter-8th" instead of tying those two 8ths. You actually did that in m. 14, just with the rest. :J

- M. 1:  You could put a mp and a crescendo to the mf if you want. Also, the way you have it notated doesn't make it very clear, it'd be better if you put a half note pickup measure, an 8th rest, then two 16ths and then the other 4. Lastly, that intro is slightly faster, write that down too.

- There's a lot of empty space below, try not to put the staff that close to the arranger and composer info. When you print it out it looks weird, everything cluttered in the upper part of the page while the bottom part is 90% blank (I talk from own experience).

- The way you have the measures distributed is good, but it's better if you have it 4-5-5-4.

In other words...  https://db.tt/hf42l6ax
Whatcha think?

Gj

Sebastian

Yes, I totally agree with your changes. :)
Thanks for the feedback!

Sebastian

Maelstrom

nacho2420

Lots of wrong bass notes. I fixed em HERE as well as the url and copyright info.

Bloop

Sebastian

Quote from: nacho2420 on February 16, 2015, 07:29:01 PMLots of wrong bass notes. I fixed em HERE as well as the url and copyright info.
Thanks Nacho!

Quote from: Bloop on February 17, 2015, 05:04:42 AMBtw I fixed Gates of Goomba Castle! [ZIP]
Awesome!