Arrangement Project (Paper Mario)

Started by Sebastian, January 17, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

nacho2420

Fixed a couple of beaming issues, alot which may or may not be fixable on your version of finale (anyway i got u covered lol). Here's a link to that  :D

PS I'm not 100% sure on the Ab's, as I don't hear them in the recording but they may well be low in the mix. I guess it's up to you if you feel really confident about them, otherwise, replace them with G's.

Sebastian

I'm back fromn my trip! Now we can get back to work!
Thanks Nacho.
Got that fixed.

Sebastian

Sebastian

- Some formatting issues
- No Dynamics
- No BPM/Expression Text
- Composer name spelled wrong
- Wrong URL

The Deku Trombonist

I just found enough time to take a short look at Angry Bowser tonight:

-The opening needs some tidying up. Beat 3 of bar 1 can be written as a quarter note and the B flat in bar 2 comes on the and of beat 2.
-The beaming is wrong in the RH of bar 6. Also the last note is long so you can probably just make that a quarter note. The same thing in bar 10 too.
-There's the background drone which you can possibly include in places throughout that section.
-In bar 11, the quaver on the and of beat 2 is staccato
-The section at bar 19 could do with the percussion parts incorporated into it.
-In the last bar the rhythm is dotted eighth, dotted eighth, eighth.

In general: incorporate more of the rhythmic feel into it and go over some of those free sounding rhythms with a microscope.

Sebastian

Thanks Deku! Maelstrom said he'll be on that pronto :)

Maelstrom

Fixed everything except for the "Background Drone." It just won't fit in in a playable way.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 25, 2015, 07:12:26 PMFixed everything except for the "Background Drone." It just won't fit in in a playable way.
Excellent!

Bloop

Skip my arrangements for now, I won't be able to fix anything until Sunday.

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sorry things have been slow here guys.
It's been a year.....I don't see how we can really advance here without an Updater's help  :-\

Bloop

Hey, we aren't done looking through all the arrangements yet, right? I'm back now, so I'll work on Kammy Koopa's theme right now. I'm sure once we're done looking through everything, it won't take that long until this gets an update.

EDIT: Here's a zip with the fixed link and composer name. I fixed everything else before already, it was probably hidden somewhere in the posts.

Sebastian

Hey! You're back!
Ok. By all means, let's move on!

Keeping Pace - Nacho2420Mus, PDF, and MIDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDptgyqVW0

Sebastian

Keeping Pace:
-Url

Anyone else have anything to say about this one?