News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Bravely Default

Started by HowItKilledYou, February 21, 2014, 02:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HowItKilledYou

I hope I'm not the only one who has listened to the OST of the newly-released RPG for the 3DS, Bravely Default. I was completely and utterly blown aaa by its masterpieces. Anyone else feel the same way?

fingerz

I must say, I usually love the music for Square Enix's RPGs! Can't say anything else about 'em, though. I played that game for a couple of minutes and immediately wanted to destroy the game, like I have with all the other Dragon Quest games and such that are spewed out for people to play. :P

Yes, I AM A JRPG HATER!! Funnily enough, though, my favourite titles are Pokemon and the Mario & Luigi RPG series... I guess it must be like my hate for the Super Mario Galaxy series and yet my love for every other Mario game. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

That's the thing, in order to like a JRPG you have to play for at least an hour in my experience.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Yeah, it reminded me of all those wasted nights playing Dragon Quest... I COULD pick the game up and play it, but my sanity says otherwise. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

HowItKilledYou

After around 27 hours, I finally completed the game (100%, as well!). It was a great experience from start to finish!

Maelstrom

Quote from: HowItKilledYou on June 22, 2014, 08:28:01 AMAfter around 27 hours, I finally completed the game (100%, as well!). It was a great experience from start to finish!
wtf how did you do it in 27 hours?

Nebbles

Quote from: HowItKilledYou on June 22, 2014, 08:28:01 AMAfter around 27 hours, I finally completed the game (100%, as well!). It was a great experience from start to finish!

h...how did you 100 percent it in 27 hours
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 10:29:53 AMmaelstrom~~ http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/japanese_theatrhythm_final_fantasy_curtain_call_dlc_to_include_bravely_default_tunes
Saw that earlier. I'd buy that game, but I'm not a big fan of normal Final Fantasy music.  :P

Quote from: Nebbles on November 16, 2014, 11:04:49 AMh...how did you 100 percent it in 27 hours
I think he meant 127 hours. I spent well over 100 and didn't 100% it.

SlowPokemon

I don't care for Final Fantasy music or Bravely Default music but yeah I just saw that and thought you might appreciate it haha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 11:27:14 AMI don't care for Final Fantasy music or Bravely Default music but yeah I just saw that and thought you might appreciate it haha
Thanks anyway. Right now, I think Xbc has a much better soundtrack than either.
You should really play it.....

Roz~

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 16, 2014, 11:23:28 AMSaw that earlier. I'd buy that game, but I'm not a big fan of normal Final Fantasy music.  :P
I think he meant 127 hours. I spent well over 100 and didn't 100% it.

I 100% it in 80 hours. It's impossible to 100% in 27 hours. Maybe he meant that he beat the game in 27 hours.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Roz~ on November 16, 2014, 03:09:14 PMI 100% it in 80 hours. It's impossible to 100% in 27 hours. Maybe he meant that he beat the game in 27 hours.
wat. You mean you beat every optional boss in the game?

Roz~

Yeah, I beat every optional bosses in the game, and leveled up every class on all my guys. It isn't that hard really. Took me a bit over 80 hours, max 85 hours I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maelstrom

But how? I didn't beat every optional boss and my play clock says about 100 hours? Did you rush?