News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Bravely Default

Started by HowItKilledYou, February 21, 2014, 02:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HowItKilledYou

I hope I'm not the only one who has listened to the OST of the newly-released RPG for the 3DS, Bravely Default. I was completely and utterly blown aaa by its masterpieces. Anyone else feel the same way?

fingerz

I must say, I usually love the music for Square Enix's RPGs! Can't say anything else about 'em, though. I played that game for a couple of minutes and immediately wanted to destroy the game, like I have with all the other Dragon Quest games and such that are spewed out for people to play. :P

Yes, I AM A JRPG HATER!! Funnily enough, though, my favourite titles are Pokemon and the Mario & Luigi RPG series... I guess it must be like my hate for the Super Mario Galaxy series and yet my love for every other Mario game. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

That's the thing, in order to like a JRPG you have to play for at least an hour in my experience.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Yeah, it reminded me of all those wasted nights playing Dragon Quest... I COULD pick the game up and play it, but my sanity says otherwise. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

HowItKilledYou

After around 27 hours, I finally completed the game (100%, as well!). It was a great experience from start to finish!

Maelstrom

Quote from: HowItKilledYou on June 22, 2014, 08:28:01 AMAfter around 27 hours, I finally completed the game (100%, as well!). It was a great experience from start to finish!
wtf how did you do it in 27 hours?

Nebbles

Quote from: HowItKilledYou on June 22, 2014, 08:28:01 AMAfter around 27 hours, I finally completed the game (100%, as well!). It was a great experience from start to finish!

h...how did you 100 percent it in 27 hours
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 10:29:53 AMmaelstrom~~ http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/japanese_theatrhythm_final_fantasy_curtain_call_dlc_to_include_bravely_default_tunes
Saw that earlier. I'd buy that game, but I'm not a big fan of normal Final Fantasy music.  :P

Quote from: Nebbles on November 16, 2014, 11:04:49 AMh...how did you 100 percent it in 27 hours
I think he meant 127 hours. I spent well over 100 and didn't 100% it.

SlowPokemon

I don't care for Final Fantasy music or Bravely Default music but yeah I just saw that and thought you might appreciate it haha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 11:27:14 AMI don't care for Final Fantasy music or Bravely Default music but yeah I just saw that and thought you might appreciate it haha
Thanks anyway. Right now, I think Xbc has a much better soundtrack than either.
You should really play it.....

Roz~

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 16, 2014, 11:23:28 AMSaw that earlier. I'd buy that game, but I'm not a big fan of normal Final Fantasy music.  :P
I think he meant 127 hours. I spent well over 100 and didn't 100% it.

I 100% it in 80 hours. It's impossible to 100% in 27 hours. Maybe he meant that he beat the game in 27 hours.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Roz~ on November 16, 2014, 03:09:14 PMI 100% it in 80 hours. It's impossible to 100% in 27 hours. Maybe he meant that he beat the game in 27 hours.
wat. You mean you beat every optional boss in the game?

Roz~

Yeah, I beat every optional bosses in the game, and leveled up every class on all my guys. It isn't that hard really. Took me a bit over 80 hours, max 85 hours I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maelstrom

But how? I didn't beat every optional boss and my play clock says about 100 hours? Did you rush?