News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Sheet Music Errors Thread

Started by KefkaticFanatic, March 16, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

The bass in Flatzone seems a bit too early :o Maybe change it so it matches the treble clef?

FierceDeity

Idk what exactly you mean by that; bass is supposed to be present for basically the entire time, are you talking about a specific rhythm that's off?
And either way, if something's wrong with that, that's just the tip of the iceberg for this arrangement, unfortunately. Just looking through it once, if I were to try and fix it all (not that I will), it would probably take less time to do an entire replacement from scratch.

AwesomeYears

I don't know, the mid sounds wrong, unlike the PDF. It looks right, but sounds out of time.

Xaoz

http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1461

There are atleast naturals (right word?) missing for the b in measure two and four, right? Maybe someone could just check the whole thing since it is not very complex or long. Thanks.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

The Deku Trombonist

Yes you're right, that was a good pick up. I'll fix it up.

Xaoz

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 12, 2015, 09:42:24 PMYes you're right, that was a good pick up. I'll fix it up.

Don't know how no one could realize, since that thing has maximum popularity :D

mikey

I actually didn't like that one :X
(it competed with my favorite)
unmotivated

Xaoz

mikey

unmotivated

Xaoz

The selfquote. Wait... why can I not quote your quote? (please no quote-ception reply)

KefkaticFanatic

Kids were getting out of hand with their quote pyramids so you are only allowed a single-level quote.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Problem I found as I was gawking the site for needed replacements.
"Normal Battle" from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (arranged by Gzgregory) is a 2 Piano sheet. it is not listed as a 2 Piano Sheet but a solo.

Nebbles

The MUS, MIDI, and PDF for Lava Landing in Kirby's Epic Yarn are all for Stellar Way, not Lava Landing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

King Sammer

In the Flipside sheet music, Koji Kondo did not compose that song. Naoko Mitome and Chika Sekigawa did.

On Bloop's arrangement Mimi the Copycat... He misspelled it as Chika Sagowaka. I think Naoko Mitome and Chika Sekigawa BOTH composed it.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Gamma-Ray

I'm not sure if this is considered an error or if you wil agree with me at all, but shouldn't the Striaton City Music be measured 6/8 instead of 3/4, at least from bar 3? And the notes in bar 1-2 sound like triplets, so either 4/4 with triplets or 12/8 with eight notes should fit. Thus, the tempo of one quarter or three eights in bar 1-2 would correspond to three eights in bar 3.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.