News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - Multiple Songs

Started by FlareCat, July 12, 2014, 02:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlareCat

I would appreciate it immensely if anyone could arrange any of these for me. I really need the MIDIs, but I can't arrange sheet music . . . you can see my problem here.
Anyway, here are the links:
'Living Spirit'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foxur2qqp5c

'Memories Returned'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4kljcJ-fw

'Farther Away'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0omKkZPpPxc

Thankyou very, very much in advance if anyone decides to arrange one or more of these. I would really appreciate it.
"If you don't like instrumental music you can decrescendo out of my life".

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on July 12, 2014, 07:23:02 PMThis soundtrack will never cease to amaze me.
Honestly, this game's soundtrack has got to be my favorite.
And on a side note, isn't "Farther Away" a remix of "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye"?

Quote from: FlareCat on July 12, 2014, 02:15:11 AMI would appreciate it immensely if anyone could arrange any of these for me. I really need the MIDIs, but I can't arrange sheet music . . . you can see my problem here.
If it gives me something to do, why not? I'll give them a shot.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

Just curious; for what you're doing, would you prefer having all the parts or just a reduced piano version?

FlareCat

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 12, 2014, 07:29:49 PMAnd on a side note, isn't "Farther Away" a remix of "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye"?
If it gives me something to do, why not? I'll give them a shot.
Thanks very much for your help. I'm very grateful. Also, "Farther Away" is pretty much a remix, I think, but I've never been able to find a MIDI for it, even though it's counterpart has been covered a lot by others. It's strange.

FlareCat

Quote from: rosabellis on July 12, 2014, 09:13:25 PMJust curious; for what you're doing, would you prefer having all the parts or just a reduced piano version?
I'm really not that partial about it, as long as the end result still resembles the original.
One more thing, I'd just like to say that I've seen your Mystery Dungeon arrangements and I'm very impressed. They've been very helpful to me  :)

braix

To anybody that can answer: Who's the composer for these songs? I'm pretty sure there's a good chance that it's Arata Iiyoshi, but it might be Junichi Masuda and I don't really know. I can't find it anywhere.

FlareCat

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 26, 2014, 04:39:10 PMTo anybody that can answer: Who's the composer for these songs? I'm pretty sure there's a good chance that it's Arata Iiyoshi, but it might be Junichi Masuda and I don't really know. I can't find it anywhere.
The composers who worked on the music are these people: Arata Iiyoshi, Hideki Sakamoto, Keisuke Ito, Ken-ichi Saito and Yoshihiro Maeda. All the staff names are on Bulbapedia. Hope this helps  :)

SlowPokemon

Yep it's important to credit the right people, and since that's all that's in the credits, you're just going to have to list all five of them.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FlareCat

Hi guys, I was wondering how you were getting on, if you've decided to give one of my requests a shot. I'd just like to know who's doing what - I'm not trying to get you to hurry up or anything! Being a complete amateur when it comes to music myself, anyone who is helping me out here automatically gets my highest respect. Thanks :)

Quote from: FireArrow on July 12, 2014, 07:48:48 PMAww, leave one for me. ;p
Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 12, 2014, 07:29:49 PMI'll give them a shot.

braix

Oops, thanks for the reminder. I arranged like 5 measures of Farther Away, went to play some games, and kinda forgot about it. Sorry. I'll start working on it more tomorrow.

FlareCat

mastersuperfan

Is anyone doing "Memories Returned"? I'm thinking about trying it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.